I agree.
AKA "I hate Amir Khan". You can't seriously compare Tyson Fury to Amir Khan. Fury is a fat pikey who hasn't fought anybody of note yet, and he...
Yea which is why he already called out Floyd and already tried to make the fight with Marquez. Ok then yea sure.
...And now that same guy has in most peoples eyes, just beaten the best boxer on the planet. Just saying.
Marquez by 2
Chunkys footwork would be far too much for Jnr. Let's see Lil Chris achieve what DeGale has in 12 fights. Long way to go for this kid.
Fools :lol: You know Chunky takes this kid to school. Got too many tricks up his sleeve. Jnr would never fight him though he'll stay at 160
DeGale destroys that kid, different level. Jnr looked good though.
Seriously man, this is an easy fight. Trinidad is doing nothing here. LOL @ Joppy and Cherifi :lol: :lol:
I dunno, there's something fishy about him
:laugh11: :laugh11: :bears: Good job!
Watson easy UD. Fuck Trinidad.
It's random when you hear of match ups like that in the amateurs, like Carl Froch when he fought Jason Booth. That was random :lol:
Alejandro Faurlin is the most underrated player in the premier league. This, my friends, is a fact.
Whether there's an anti-Fifa agenda behind it or not, they should be allowed to wear the poppy on their shirts. I don't even watch the England...
I know, it's like he really can't help himself :lol:
I swear man, Mike Ashley just can't leave things alone :lol:
Not a fan of Floyd (the man, love the boxer), but he was well within his rights to do what he did. In fact I applaud him for doing it, at the end...
Well I knew you were gonna come in and correct if I was wrong sooner or later so I made sure I got it correct before you showed up :lol:
Kurt was probably the least threatening rock star outside of Jarvis Cocker <iframe width="420" height="315"...
Dude, Ray Charles would have beaten the shit out of Cobain :lol:
:lol: :lol: That cracked me up
Forget "Turning Japanese", this is the best song about having a wank. Ever.
Haha, my turnover rate isn't fast mate, I'd been trying to get back with the ex for a good while and not paying attention to any other girls in...
:lol: :lol: LOL NIRVANAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lxNYAe85L20"...
:laugh11: :laugh11:
:lol: Yeah, no point moping, sitting around in some Dive feeling sorry for myself, getting an Aneurysm because she won't Talk To Me. I'll end...
:laugh11: :laugh11: :laugh11: Literally guffawed
:laugh11:
:lol: :lol: :bears: I've met someone actually, she's really nice, so will take it slowly and see where this one goes :Thumbs: Only one Neil...
Separate names with a comma.