YOU R's
Cheers guys, appreciate all your kind words. Am feeling alot better now.
Stanley Ketchel actually, I think it was Stanley Ketchel come to think of it. Fuck, I'm going to have to look into this now EDIT: Just...
It was from when somebody was told Harry Greb had died (I used it as my facebook status too :lol:), the line was something along the lines of "He...
RIP Champ, thanks for the memories :(
Cheers mate, life is pretty shit right now. Might take a brief hiaitus to take stock
So my ex doesn't want to get back with me, and even QPRs performance can't cheer me up today, been a crap weekend :(
Take that back. NOW.
Benn fucks him up at either weight. Might be a bit more competitive at 160.
You're all bastards. Groves is shit and got lucky (again).
Helguson was not offside, Savic played him on
Why do Romanians not like Froch?
Chunky destroys Kirkland
Yeah Smith couldn't do a thing against Cooky's cousin. And na, Groves ain't alright, he's a horrible Chelsea bastard
Yeah he's getting rave reviews on here. Was it the Antillon fight you or somebody else reccomended to me that time? I'll check it out. By the way...
Guerrero definitely. I still haven't seen much of Rios.
I just really don't like that ginger cunt
Mitchell-Burns would be a great scrap
9-3 :lol: :lol: Chunky won a close(ish) fight
He didn't land it when he got his gift last time out
You chumps
Was a good shot, great shot actually. He was rocked in that first round though, and took more punishment in that round than DeGale took in the...
what the fuck
Groves got wobbled there by Smith at the end of the first.
Roy Walker :lol:
I hope Paul Smith beats the fucking crap out of the Ginger twat
Katsidis pressure taking its toll now, pressuring Burns to the ropes. Burns needs a second wind.
Burns is fighting well. Whenever Katsidis sets his feet he gets a jab in his face, and Burns just isn't presenting him many opportunities to get...
5-1 Burns right now, the body shots are fantastic
Burns doing well so far
Separate names with a comma.