:lol: :lol: Stomach bug. Dzeko - "I must say, QPR are the best team we've played this season"
So proud of the lads after that :bears: :bears:. May have lost but Manchester City are gonna walk the league this season, and they know they were...
COME ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've started really, really well.
We beat Swansea 4-0 last season
Might be a bit late to save the last brain cells he had left, damn man <iframe width="560" height="315"...
It'll probably be Mayweather-Khan, and remember I told you this first, a longggg time ago
Donaire would beat Gamboa
Hitler was bad, but he didn't burn money in clubs during a financial crisis
Floyd is the most obnoxious cunt on the planet.
That's cool. You're a nice guy.
Didnt say it was, but Calzaghe didn't have to resort to those kinds of tactics
Did you not see the headbutts Steven? Come on man.
That is pretty incredible, I have to admit.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oHNCOqWX6Hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
?
Foster was alright I guess
Feebs knows his shit. Listen to the man.
That you are sir, and a fantastic one at that :Thumbs:
:laugh11:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3wSYI4FPCj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Of course it is, and if it wasn't for Frank Warren you would be able to actually look back on the posts where I was saying this very thing....
Highwater jumpsuits and a raped ape. I got my diddly spayed. YEAAAA
I see you're still not taking into account that Calzaghe fought a CLEAN fight when both guys knew how good the other was. Ward was an unknown...
I don't see these standards applied to other fighters, only Calzaghe. As it were, I think there are plenty of guys he could beat.
I'd consider Calzaghes performance better, there was alot more on the line, both knew what the other brought to the table. Kessler probably...
Calzaghe isn't even top 10 at 168 now?? LMAO you funny, bro
There's a difference between being horrible to watch and being a fouling cheat
A) No it has had some excellent fighters and names in there, not just Jones. B) That would be an ecumenical matter
A) You say that because it tends to be dominated by Europeans. Doesn't make it a bad division by any means. B) That could apply to many fighters
Separate names with a comma.