Calzaghe would fuck Ward up mate. Come on man. Calzaghe didn't have to resort to multiple Glasgow kisses either to achieve his win, plus it was an...
Hey Cdogg, why does the Queen have two birthdays? Because she's better than you... :stir:
:lol:
LMAO. You funny, bro
I've had nothing to do at work for four fucking hours man :lol:. So fucking bored
Pongsalek Wonjongkam
We'll just have to make do with being better...
No it doesn't
Word.
Visually impressive doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things
Didn't really like him though
Foster was good
The chants yesterday at Genk, Irish
Chelsea fans do themselves proud yet again
So?
:lol: :lol:
Anyone who really thought Trinidad and Pavlik were gonna win against Hopkins can't read boxing. The Tarver win genuinely shocked me though,...
Fucking hell you guys take things so seriously :lol:
I don't believe it, but I actually agree with ALL of this. I hated Ricky Hatton, but he was always a stylistic nightmare for Tszyu.
Yet he fits the thread title?? :dunno:
QPR were mentioned on the Champions League programme tonight :bears: Context is irrelevant.
Well couldn't you say that about Vitali and Briggs?
Thats what Carl Froch said
Khan splatters him
Well I was going to say Vitali, but he's already been done. So I thought I'd mention Joe as before the hand troubles took over he was stopping...
Joe Calzaghe
Knew you'd come around eventually :bears:
Lets see him fight Mikkel Kessler first, then we can talk
Hi guys
Na fuck that. VIVA MODERN BOXING!! :bears:
Separate names with a comma.