Ireland is Diet England...
Yeah but thats Glasgow, you guys are just weird.
Even Grant Mitchell was shook up out there
Have to agree, Russia is fucking mental
St Petersburg is fucking scary, they'll even beat the shit out of non-Russian caucasians.
I took my work colleague out for Malaysian food last week, we had Roti with it, pukka mate. Pukka.
Mayo all day. I don't like mustard unless I'm in the mood. Which is rare. However, English mustard is the one, fuck that French shit. I used...
You've always been fair with this debate actually so I respect what you're saying, although I also respectfully disagree with the second part....
I've covered Tito. I didn't even think anybody would seriously bring up Oscar to be honest :lol: Just covered Pavlik. He had nothing to...
Tarver? Sure. That was an excellent win. Pavlik? Another hype job, who was only built up because people were desperate for somebody to beat...
No one disagreed with your point though Ramonza. They were both guilty of being massive pussies.
Sorry yea I meant 135. Don't hurt me...
I know, I just wanted to clarify that what goes for one also goes for the other
Hut (I think) sees my point. Whether you think they both suck or they're both greats, they belong together in the same boat. What pisses me off is...
It's fairly well known Hopshit boiled down to 160 and could have made 175 comfortably too
That's fair. I think they're in the same boat, whether you think they're overrated or all time greats.
When did I say he would have beaten Foster?? :dunno: Foster would have walloped Hopkins too. So?
This is my point. He beat a blown up welterweight/light middleweight who had that kind of standing because of a win he never deserved against...
Damn right bruv.
Me and Feebs are the only people who can see clearly. The rest all have an agenda. PJ and Duncan.
Oi agreee yer big shoite!! :lol:
Can Kenneh do it? Or cannae do it?
The Calzaghe-Reid fight was an aberration, much like Mayweather-Castillo 1, where a particular set of circumstances transpire to make a...
Adelaide Byrd is blind. HBO had it comfortably for Joe. Honestly mate, Hopkins wasn't even trying to fight from round four onwards, he was just...
He beat the 43 year old version comfortably. Making a fight uncomfortable isn't the same as making it competitive. 9-3 Calzaghe with an extra...
Sorry mate, you're a nice guy, but this is shite. Hopkins might fit your criteria for "pleasing to the eye", might be more old skool, but it...
There isn't, you're right there. Hopkins also knew this which is why he was never serious about making the fight until he had nothing to lose....
How? Other than the Tarver win which I've already given him props for
I don't disagree Ramonza, he was a pussy in that respect, as was Hopkins. They both were. Neither of them wanted anything to do with RJJ when he...
:laugh11: That fucking sociopath didn't want Calzaghe when he had something to lose, he was the guy that backed out when they were closer to...
Separate names with a comma.