No, that isn't what I said. Hopkins was a good fighter, but so was Calzaghe. I said that there isn't nearly as much disparity between their...
I had the last word when it was called off, so TD Slice :lol:
Sorry to hear that Hut. Hope you and your family are ok pal, my prayers are with you. I'll leave the Calzaghe thread alone out of respect
Nope, don't see it. It's easy to look like a superstar against bums and blown up welters/light middles. Both of their resumes suck ass, except one...
Na I'm serious man, it's the most blatant and ridiculous double standard in boxing today
Boo Hoo. Joe was better, deal with it :bears:
No doubt. She's a QILF
They fucking were
I run across roads, like literally belt it across to the other side, even when there are no cars about. Just freaks me out.
Robinson got dropped twice by Hamed
Sorry to hear that mate. It's a weird thing, I just feel weird talking about it, you know? Just reminds me of my own mortality, scares the fuck...
Talking about death creeps me the fuck out
It's annoying because every R's fan knows how gifted he is, and he's showing it in spurts here and there. Just hasn't clicked for him yet.
No. He played shite, he isn't shite. He's short of confidence.
He was shite
Well pleased with the second half Jimmy mate, after Bothroyds goal it was all hinging on who scored next, just happened to be Spurs, who pulled a...
FUCK!! We should have had a goal there
That Bale goal was world class, gotta hold my hands up. Beautiful movement.
DON'T LET YOUR HEADS DROP LADS, COME ON!!
FUCKS SAKE. That was one of those goals though, Jesus.
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! Now it's Spurs who are trying too hard, looking for passes that aren't there. We have to be careful not to get caught on the...
WHAT A SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I take this back
COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUCH better start this half, but the lads need to support quicker from throw ons etc, again Spurs are being allowed too much time to re-organise....
Mackie is giving it a go, it's just Parker, he's breaking up everything.
What a save
Oh great, Bothroyd, now Spurs are in trouble...LOL Parker has been immense.
Jimmy, Tarbs is trying too hard.
I'm always more confident at home. Apart from the opening day, Loftus Road has proved a tough place to go. Lets be honest, before the season...
Separate names with a comma.