Agreed. Sometimes you have to just hold your hands up, they are giving us a lesson here. What fucks me off about them is they don't play with this...
Jesus Christ, the movement is insane.
Have to say, Spurs are playing great right now. I can't even tell if we're playing bad as we can hardly get the ball.
FOR FUCKS SAKE. FIVE fucking defenders and not one of them picks up Van der Vaart. FUCKING HELL.
We need to move the ball faster when we have possession, we slow it down too much which gives the likes of Parker time to reset and close us down....
One Size injured within 7 minutes :doh:
Taarabt has a point to prove against Harry Jitter and the Spuds today, COME ON YOU RRRRRR's!!!
Flash knockdown basically
I'm not denying it was a shot which put him over, obviously it was. I just think he landed awkwardly and couldn't stand, not because he was badly...
Meh. Would be more of a freak show, Valuev can't fight for shit. We all know what would happen. Solis is more interesting because he wasn't...
Andre Ward wouldn't do shit against a prime Roy, come on now.
Up to that point it was a more interesting fight than any other Vitali bout since Lewis. I know it says ALOT about the state of the division, but...
Seriously stupid
I'd go with Solis as well actually
I'm not a big fan of F1 or Motorsport in general, but I liked Ayrton Senna. He was cool. Has anyone seen this film? I've heard alot of great...
Thilly fight. Eubank dethroyth him
Fuck, missed this one too. GREAT call cdogg :bears:
How the fuck did I not think of the Hawk?! Great shout.
Roy will get himself killed in there. Not being dramatic here either, he has had some BAD knockouts. One of these days he isn't going to get back up.
Ah shit man that stuff freaks me the fuck out. I remember I was fucking hammered off my tits once, was eating some chicken with mates about 1am...
Beat me to saying "beat me to it". Good one.
Beat me to it. Good one.
It was nasty as fuck, no doubt. Didn't Schmeichel throw up on the pitch? The still photo is fucking horrible (the one a few seconds before what...
I liked Mitch Halpern. Shame he did what he did.
Apparently Busst could have played again, according to Busst. The injury was bad, but not career ending. It was the infection he picked up which...
Thats because he had a shot of Street King
Nuff respect to Anton and all that, but someone needs to point out to him that Adebayor has only won one trophy in his entire career so far :lol:
Kirkland was a badass. Proper unruly donkey. I wish he'd stayed off the weed a bit and sent it over my way instead.
:lol:
Imagine if Felix Savon had turned pro and scraped a split decision over Rio Ferdinand :lol:
Separate names with a comma.