It doesn't matter, it's Curtis fucking Woodhouse man :lol:. An amateur world champ should be able to beat an ex-footballer with ease after just...
x2. That was dumb.
Curtis Woodhouse nearly beat him...CURTIS WOODHOUSE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats awesome :lol: Kids getting hurt like that makes for great entertainment :bears:
It's called "A shot at glory"
I'm not joking
Out of curiosity, does anyone know the name of my horse film (and no it isn't anything to do with what Irish was on about in TAAA)
Have you seen that film with Robert Duvall where Ally McCoist plays for Celtic?
They didn't start nowt down Shepherds Bush last weekend, they know better than that
Your boys haven't been answering our calls since we've become good though :crafty:
12 Angry Men is great. My favourite old school film was about some poor kid who had a horse, and then some little rich bitch stole the horse and...
In the 7-3 game we had, we were actually giving you a really good go of it. We were 4-3 down, Gallen was giving your defenders HELL. Then you...
For QPR - best player I've seen live was Sir Les. Gallen and Tarbs are up there, I liked Mike Sheron too. Best overall would be Henrik.
Lies!! We beat Brentford! :lol: The QPR-Celtic friendlies are great fun though, one of my favourite fixtures, even though we haven't won one...
:lol: We lost that game 5-1 :lol:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1c02jNONBZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Yeah shhhhhh :lol:
When Phil Mitchell got shot in Eastenders. I thought it was Dan.
Not according to Whitaker
Na bruv, that's Kriss Akabusi
WE ARE [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Even better :lol: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-24002162-chelsea-mocked-qpr-before-derby.do Chelsea 'mocked'...
I've missed the West London derby so fucking much :lol: CHECK IT, kicked off in the tunnel afterwards too, GET IN LADS!!...
[img] FAT FRANK: "Please let me score, I'm on a Happy Meal bonus.." SUPER SHAUN DERRY: "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET BACK IN MY POCKET YOU FAT...
WE'LL FUCKING DO 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!! TARBS AND ALI WILL SHIT ALL OVER THEM MANC CUNTS!!!!!!!!! HH WITH THE WINNER!!!!!!! YOU RRRRRRRRR'S!!!!!!!
I',m so hammered yea man, FUCK OF CHELSEA YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOOTBALL INDUCED ORGASM. All I have to say. Good triumphs over evil. I am drunk on champagne but I love you all.
Nope. Medina was for the IBF belt straight after the Hamed fight, he then defended against Junior Jones in New York before the tragedy against...
Are you still angry with him over the Blue Peter garden incident?? Get over it man, it was a long time ago... I don't see how anyone could hate...
Hide wins unless someone turns on the air conditioning and the breeze hits his chin
I trust you guys will all be supporting us in West Londons battle of good vs evil this weekend?
Separate names with a comma.