Another poor actor (but not as bad as Clooney)
:atu: Good lord There's a reason why nobody else has ever fought like Aaron Pryor... The reason is nobody else could... Most great fighters...
Willie Pep was a fucking genius fighter and it is worth repeating that the guy fought Sandy Saddler only after being terribly injured in a plane...
agree with Hut
He had a heck of a brawl with Harry Arroyo as well
Clooney is a horrible actor... His success is baffling to me... Lots of guys are handsome but they aren't all famous actors... I don't get how...
If you're asking me how he'd do against an absolute master? Yeah, it do
Holla
P4P matches don't exist The guy is excellent but he's had 6 pro fights... I'm not ready to say he's a good match for an all-time level fighter
Lomachenko has had 6 fights and he's not a featherweight anyway by same-day standards... why not match Lomachenko with a lightweight contemporary...
Hut's hatred of Ricans is visceral
I suggest you chaps go back and watch those bouts :tick:
If those qualify as "pretty good", I'm utterly horrified by the idea of what you would consider a "bad" fight:lol:
In defense of Terrance Alli, dude was very brave when he got thrashed by Julio Cesar Chavez
:hammert:
YES!:bears:
Maybe the next Terrance Alli
Yup... one clean punch landed in the whole "exchange"... By Hopkins, not the slapping Zumba instructor flailing away in his general direction
from what I've seen of him, he's alright, moves well, has a decent jab... no power though and he does sometimes try to go straight back from punches
Well, James Scott was a good fighter... You have to remember... This is prior to Pryor beating Alexis and this is also Duran after "No Mas" which...
That is one hell of a list of fighters there... jesus christ
Saad was awesome
In a case like this, I just use the lightweight Mosley You could put Welterweight Mosley in there against Junior Middleweight Benitez, if you'd...
[IMG]
"He blinded MEE with SCIENCE!", Mosley would exclaim post-fight
Benitez confuses the fuck out of Mosley, hammers him to the body and wins a clear cut decision
Can this chap read?
Yeah I know I was just referring to the first DLH/Chavez fight
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/The_Ring_Magazine%27s_Annual_Ratings:_Pound_For_Pound--1990s
DLH wasn't p4p then, Whitaker was
Separate names with a comma.