Either Tarver by KO at some point or Andries by decision... Easy fight to envision ... Andries attacking and working, Tarver looking for a spot to...
We know you're saying it. It's retarded
Whitaker beats DLH clean at 140 ... Beats your boy too
I was picturing the younger Hopkins (relatively) moving up... The guy that was fighting scrubs like Cloud gets easily out worked and pounded to a...
I think Hopkins can win a decision ... Andries wins some rounds with his workrate but Hopkins counters enough to keep him honest and takes more...
:lol: Calzaghe couldn't embarrass Peter Manfredo
You seem to forget that he could've been twice as bad as you idiotically rate him and he'd still be 10 times better than that bum Lacy
Hearns was definitely up there though... The Cuevas KO was huge
I can't think of anybody... It's crazy
same... it made for a nice highlight reel but there wasn't a ton of substance to it
indeed
Kevin's brother was tough as nails, too... Gave it all he had against Bob Foster
the second to last guy's username is funny
He was pretty fucking incredible
You can say it 1000 times and it'll still be complete nonsense
Lol Gatti
I think he gives all those guys a good fight at 140 but I wouldn't pick him over any of them
I mean... Jeff Lacy ... This is some sad shit
Pryor overwhelms his defense, I think
Duran/DeJesus
Every time I think of a great one, it has more than three fights
Diaz KO 3 Juan Diaz was the 3rd greatest lightweight ever I'm just going to say so with nothing to support the claim so therefore it's true
Andries was a multiple time champion and a good fighter ... His opposition was generally superior to what Hill faced ... He also had the decency...
Andries was roughly 10 times better than that bum, you revisionist bellend
Agree... Probably even better
Hatton got away with murder in that fight
Both were game as hell too
It's a shame... Lots of good middleweights at that time
He fought him twice... Don't know if there's footage of either fight... I haven't seen either bout
:bears:
Separate names with a comma.