It was fucking amazing:lol: The other two were great too
agREED
Harding... He had his flaws obviously but he was a brawler and I think he forces a pace Mensa can't handle just like Mustafa Hamsho did at...
Only one way for this one to end... Corrales gets that hook home and bye-bye
The reverse is also true, though, to be fair
Exactly... I wouldn't pick Cotto to beat him in a fight and there are non-great fighters I would​ pick to beat Brown in a fight at his best
Agree completely... Were it not for a guy named Duran, DeJesus would've ruled the lightweight division and been an absolute legend among Puerto...
:mj:
But a cynic could rightly say you're a sucker for paying to see that match in the first place
Tough call... Let's put it another way... I struggle to think of a really outstanding Welterweight from the 40s onward that I'd pick Cotto to...
Be a good one
Hatton's best chance is his total lack of shame and dignity... If he has a ref who allows him to avoid a boxing match by grabbing Rosario and...
Curry would beat Vernon bad, I think Thurman is shit... If he was ever in with a guy as skilled as Curry, he'd be lost
Arguing that he did in fact deteriorate considerably
Why am I wasting time arguing this in the first place?
He won that fight by a mile and unlike Rosi, that guy could take a punch How'd he look compared to how he looked against Starling, La Rocca,...
He looked like shit compared to his own established standards
With Rosario, you never know... He certainly has the punch and the offensive skills but he was so erratic, especially by the time he was fighting...
Most of Mugabi's pre-Hagler fights were at middleweight
Cotto is not a great fighter by any stretch
A hobbled 39 year old to boot cotto isn't even great in his era, much less all time
Holmes could've made it far worse if he felt like it
:atu:
:bears:
I probably would too but Brown has a shot... He could survive, he was a gritty guy
Because Rosi was fucking awful ... Curry looked like shit in that fight actually, it's just Rosi had the chin of a cheerleader so Curry dropped...
Word
Agree... Duran boxed great but he lost clearly and when Hagler quit fucking around and went after him, he was running him over
Or locked up for manslaughter against flotsam like Guerrero
Yup... Dude was a beast until Tommy ruined him
Separate names with a comma.