You must not be aware of who any of the top ten ranked Middleweights are/were... He's whupped a bunch of them
sewious :bears:
One decent shot is all it takes... Khan takes a nap
Canelo's puncher's chance is directly related to his being a fucking Cruiserweight on fight night ... But even with the extra 20 pounds, I bet he...
I'd pick him over pretty much all these guys though some of the middleweights might be interesting for a few minutes and Mosley might be a handful...
It was that simple!
Yeah, they couldn't have envisioned a world where 4 different guys could call themselves "Middleweight Champ" and boxing was like the 9th most...
No, just clearly watched a lot more of them than you chaps
two of them were undisputed champions at the weight:scratcher: When Vito defended against Hagler, he was in fact the only undisputed champion in...
I have this weird tendency of watching hundreds upon hundreds of fights from every filmed era in the history of the sport causing me to become...
Didn't they say Alvarez was 179 and Khan 161?
exactly... it's a huge burden to have to fight a guy who is so much huger than him like GGG
Aren't you guys simultaneously praising a 180 pound guy who just took 6 rounds to knock out a chinless boxbot with comedic defensive lapses who...
Sly, I think you're fantastic... I just think 99% of your boxing opinions are beyond insane:bears:
No they aren't on a different level than Joppy... that's the point... The era was fucking horrible... Joppy's challengers were actually worse than...
He had no special attributes on paper to do anything he did ... But he did it by being fearless, tough, mean and awkward and dirty as hell
Exactly you're talking to a guy only vaguely familiar with Rodrigo Valdez attempting nonetheless to debate the merits of that era
Vito was the undisputed middleweight champion of the world... Also-ran:bears:
What decent wins did Joppy have?:lol:
:lol:
Lol exactly
You can only fault Hagler's opponents for losing to an ATG Middleweight :bears:
If anything, the fact that it took him 6 rounds is pathetic
Rodrigo Valdez obviously wasn't very good or he would've been known as "dinero" The Sly One has SPOKEN!!!
Sly never heard of the guy until he clicked on the thread but he know he have losses
One possible outcome for sure... I could also see Tito losing a decision
:l2:
Exactly... It's illogical
C'mon man, Cherifi was garbage and he was washed-up garbage when trinidad blasted him Look who you're talking to! You know how much I despise...
Thank god:lol:
Separate names with a comma.