Imagine if Duran never fought Carlos Palomino... Say he moves up, stops Monroe Brooks and then gets completely whitewashed by SRL, retires and...
The difference is that all the guys you mentioned ACTUALLY DID IT... Trinidad didn't ... He beat a piss-poor paper champ and then got his shit...
He wasn't clearly a better middleweight
When you look at them fight, it appears that practically every single guy Antuofermo beat was on another level than him... Totally meaningless...
Valdez knocks him the fuck out
Not that I agree with JOM (I've given this issue precisely zero thought because I don't care, really) but this statement is completely meaningless
Felix Trinidad is a "technical marvel" ... wow Yeah, believe it or not, a fighter can be all done at age 27 after more than 50 professional...
But those guys lost to Marvin Hagler, man... Obviously they would do even worse against Trinidad because they lost and stuff
and basing "who would win" on nothing, apparently
Interesting how Antuofermo was not in fact, butchered, in his prime by better middleweights than Trinidad, including one who was so much better...
He'll never fight GGG... If he does he'll get his head handed to him and I'd be more than happy to take Caligula's money
:lol:
The guy is a shitty boxer
I don't see how he's the obvious pick... His two fights at Middleweight pre-retirement were knocking out a shitty paper champ who fought the...
Indeed
Exactly... He's so little... You can't expect him to face such monstrous guys
He'll fight him at a catchweight of 155.1 pounds... If GGG shows up 155.2, he forfeits his entire purse to Alvarez
By the logic that John Mugabi was a strong guy and a fantastic puncher whose image is comprehensively warped among ignoramuses by his entire...
Dear Boss
GGG kills this fucking joker if he ever nuts up to fight him
:up:
LOL ... Timber
I have a stream in Spanish that freezes every 5 seconds... Fitting for such an absurd "big fight"
It's a disgrace that Canelo so closely resembles my great Uncle Joe as a young man... I want dead ringers for beloved relatives to be better fighters
Well, maybe there'll be a Khan floppy goldfish dance so I guess I'll track down a stream and relax... This Ginger is such a lazy slob that it...
What time does this shit show (main event) start?
Name me one where the only ATG opponent around is almost 40 fucking years old
What I don't get is that we are in here messageboard fellating the sonofabitch and that saucy bollocks is nowhere to be found
Those guys fought before PBF and Bernard Hopkins were around ... Don't you get it?
All four... The only one that Trinidad has a shot with is Mugabi and maybe Vito if the cut is bad enough Minter sticks jabs in his face all night...
Separate names with a comma.