:hammert:
And the incredible drumming of Don Henley
The Eagles with their cutting, New York sarcasm and obscure references
The famously jazz-inflected EAGLES
:atu:
Right :mut:
They sound about as much like The Eagles as Joy Division does
Indeed:lol:
Hut doesn't GET steely Dan... He needs to purify his soul in the lobby of the Chrysler Building
Starling would school Ike
Curry dismantles Quartey, fucks him and then seduces sly
Even when the guy is laughably wrong on a regular basis?
Exactly :lol:
wald pussy is a disgrace
His whole description was vivid and the Dyer "quote" was exactly the type of shit he says :lol:
NEGATIVE
Obi-Wan was gay
Maybe it's nostalgia because of my age but I think that's a classic... Appealing hero character, colorful supporting characters, excellent...
I was 7 when it came out and I think I saw it in the theater about 10 times
oh bullshit People cried watching Titanic... I cried when I realized I'd never have those 90 hours back I spent watching that shit
One would have to ignore the plot and the writing to think highly of Avatar
Agree but with Pirates I can definitely understand a child liking it
It's so suspenseful that even though I already know what's going to happen, it's still ​suspenseful
I think George was talking, as always, from his ass
Pernell Whitaker was hated by a lot of people who thought he was boring, I don't think any of them thought he wasn't great, though (except maybe...
:atu: sure thing, Helen Keller Burn down, burn down, burn down hot topic... don't let it steal your soul
Yeah, the guy who thinks a couple of snarky New York/tri-state Jews represent DESERTS is accusing people of talking pish WHERE'D YA LEARN YOUR...
This whole thread is a classic but this post is basically perfection
Go burn down the Hot Topic!
Separate names with a comma.