LOL, Vargas wins plain as fucking day
Yeah, it's too tough to call with Spence yet but the others I would emphatically pick Ike Quartey to kick their fucking heads in
I think Vargas beats any Quartey
For all his Mayweather pretensions, Broner is not a defensive whiz... He's getting hit here and that's bad news for him
Quartey takes a steady beating here
wha?
I think Quartey would kick fuck out of the whole current crop at 147, frankly
of course you do
Arguello was fucking awesome...
:bears:
:lol:
Hell, never mind great legendary guys like Archie and Ezzard, put Robinson in with a contender of the time like Irish Bob Murphy and he might get...
word, but in a mythical matchup it isn't just semantics.. Jones was a comfortable 175 pounder in an age of 24 hour weigh-ins, so he was routinely...
what's surprising? Kalule was an awkward guy who usually did well against straight up boxers but could get roped into brawls and trade punches at...
I'd agree with that
he never weighed anywhere near 175 in 202 pro fights
Kalule was good... just good enough to get beat in this fight... I figure he makes a good showing of it for a while but eventually just can't deal...
:l2:
because the matchup involves Floyd
:hammert:
oh, my bad He had a tepid sparring session against an over-the-hill 5'11 guy and Diego "Dude, where's my defense?" Corrales was maybe 5'10 (and a...
The fact he's never fought anyone over 5'9...
Zab Judah and old-ass "let's be friends" Mosley Shades of Leonard/Hearns I for sure
:lol::lol:
Thurman and Brook are both shite... I think Spence smashes both
With Breland, you never know... he could break his rib or dislocate his shoulder throwing a hook... But his height, his jab and his power would...
Robinson looked great in that fight until he basically fainted from the 90000 degree heat, he was whuppin Maxim's ass Jones is a very different...
Good fight... I like Whitaker at any weight between 135-147 ... Of course, it's a great match, very tight... Sly's making Duran sound like fucking...
Starling
Separate names with a comma.