:lol: well yeah, not THERE But as a young lightweight he was awfully quick
I think his chin was fine, frankly
He gets beat up at 154 Peak 147 Curry vs. Robinson is a tremendous fight, if they fight 10 times, Robinson wins most of them, but Curry probably...
yup
There have been some fast ones... Welcome Ncita was fast, the young Dingaan Thobela was fast
Lewis
Arguello was on a different level... He wins clearly
Bullshit... He was walking right through the guy from the get go
GTFOH:l2:
I think it's a good movie, but I don't regard it as a high point for Scorsese
Big Lebowski is a fucking classic
exactly... it's ridiculous
Sly is the biggest Frazier hater ever...
There's an obvious similarity, certainly the chords and the key of A minor Randy California joked about the similarity when he was alive but I...
Provo never finishes anyone off... If he did, he'd be practically undefeated Pacquaio could've ended that fight if he'd pressed Algieri is shit
Cuevas was also way better than Mayorga and Forrest was way worse than Hearns
I think Marciano was awesome, but the guy was a fucking Cruiserweight... Frazier would move him around as he pleased
that and the DQs would've been accrued against a bunch of shit heavyweights
and Ugo
Ali took some astonishing shots from Ernie Shavers Are we seriously arguing against Ali's chin and durabiity here?:l3: This site really has shit...
I think Bugner can use his height to keep Quarry on the outside for the most part... Bugner by decision ... Quarry usually did his best when he...
wald pussy what's this "Wlad" stuff?
The Ali fight and the Lyle fight (with it's inexplicably wild, defense-less brawling that was not typical of either man but made for one hell of...
It's all in this glorious thread, my man!
word I remember you made a similar observation with regard to Smokin' Joe... Chin was decent, but he was durable as fuck
I think Joshua is better
what rounds in either fight did you give Cooper other than the one where he floored him?
You often are
agREED
I honestly don't care about this match at all
Separate names with a comma.