No
Mex once again speaks the truth. Cdogg mate, I'm like you, in that post fight hype annoys the shit out of me too, but the style match up clearly...
:lol: Print it and frame it mate, tis a momentous day! :bears:
Exactamundo Taggart, I'm sick of the fucking merry-go-round. No one wants to see Mosley-Pac for fucks sake, Floyd-Pac or nothing
Fuck off Shane you annoying prick
You're shit :lol: Joe would have dominated Cloud and Pirog.
Ha, thought you meant Mayweather for a second there :lol: I like Calzaghe and think he is incredibly underrated on this forum but there's no...
Ha, thought you meant Mayweather for a second there :lol: I like Calzaghe and think he is incredibly underrated on this forum but there's no way...
You say he hasn't fought nobody, but to be fair he just made them look like nobody. I think you must have forgotten about that.
Roy Jones Jr all motherfucking day
:lol:
Yea true, I think he was training for Marquez so he picked on the little lightweight instead
:laugh11::laugh11::giggle:
Word. It's ridiculous. Anyway; 1. Pacquiao 2. Khan 3. RJJ 4. Mayweather 5. De La Hoya
Yea because Abraham is well known for his fast starts :lol:
Really? Not been his best week, has it
Froch will win this. It still amazes me how underrated he is on this board
For me It would be Pacquiao of the Cotto fight vs Floyd of the N'dou fight
Can you copy and paste it? The story doesn't come up on my iPhone
Floyd turned down a sparring session with James Chunky DeGale who was a middleweight at the time as he was "too big", so instead he took on a...
Huh? Are you serious?
Alright I admit it's tongue in cheek but honestly, if they fought tomorrow I wouldn't be overly shocked if Manny won :lol:
Audley is useless. He would be too frightened to hold his arm out
Cdogg, hut is right. Mosley is bigger and is fast and all but Manny is faster, more accurate , more unpredictable, and has better movement. Manny...
:)
In all seriousness, I would pick Manny
I'd pick mccallum
Look at Danny Williams, dislocated shoulder and gets a knockout with his one good arm. Now THAT is badass
Cdogg, I know you got love for McWinky because he's Irish and all but hut is right, it is a very comfortable night for Pac. It's like when people...
Separate names with a comma.