True. Also, you heard Cotto and Margarito slaughter DLH in the press for taking on such a small guy and calling it a joke fight, I don't think...
You reckon? Maybe. I think he would have definitely fought Hatton, Bradley too, and the third fight with JMM. Probably a fight with Guzman and the...
How different would things be right now? Would Pacquiao have eventually become the global phenomenon we know today? Or would he even have ventured...
I don't want a world heavyweight champion called Derek. The division gets enough shit already
Whilst Floyd is indeed a master at limiting his opponents output, he is going to find that alot harder against a guy with the lateral movement of...
For me he is the best ever. The guy is so unique, even his style, it's animal like. Almost like a mongoose picking a cobra apart, a joy to watch
Agreed Mex. For me, Manny is the best
I was thinking that too, and I just have this image of Floyd thinking he is at the right distance and Manny just darting in and snapping Floyds...
Pavlik might possibly be a step too far but the fact this is even a legitimate discussion is testament to the guys greatness
I have to say Pac-Hatton, that was fucking savage, it's easy to pick it apart in hindsight but at the time the De La Hoya fight was astonishing
I'm envious mate, looked like a great atmosphere. To me, Manny is the greatest fighter of my lifetime and you got to see him put on a show like...
:lol: In all seriousness the dude looked broken, he's a fool but he seems like a nice bloke, he just ain't a boxer. He should just spend some...
Harrison should be put on suicide watch. After all the talk, the "yes I can" shit, to actually deluding himself into thinking he has the support...
I feel privelidged to say Manny is from my era, it's a guy who slots in easily with the greats of the past. A phenomenon. I rated him from the...
That was awesome :lol:
Pacquiao-Barrera 1
Dizzee Rascal is doing the anthem apparently
You'll see how good Ward is when it's Chunky O'clock and De Gale beats the shit out of him. Ward don't want it man.
There is no difference between the middleweight reign of Hopkins and the 168 reign of Calzaghe. It's either they're both shit or they're both very...
De Gale will also beat Ward when the clock strikes Chunky time
100 times out of 99. Calzaghe is better.
Yea except it isnt. Calzaghe beats Ward.
Calzaghe UD and he would also have won the super 6 comfortably
Calzaghe UD
Pac udder
True, and don't get me wrong Manny is quite rightly the favourite, but I don't agree with saying someone would have "zero" chance against a guy he...
"on paper" before the De La Hoya fight this would have been considered a grotesque mismatch in favour of Margarito
:lol:
Tyson is loved. He's a big loveable rapist
Amir Khan
Separate names with a comma.