Lewis would have mullered Bowe
Like fuck it's based off the Corley fight. Here we go with the nitpicking again, some people are never satisfied. He called out maidana straight...
Yea god forbid he's actually, you know, like....improved since then, surely not
Khan will smash that cunt
No chance. Lewis was and still is my favourite fighter
That's great but Miranda is shite. The fact is he tends to give away early rounds against the top guys before coming on strong late, he is...
Abraham gets outboxed by everybody. His whole gameplan is based around losing rounds and waiting for the opponent to tire and succumb to a late...
Except he isn't. Froch will beat Abraham. It still makes me laugh how underrated he is on here. I bet he will still get no credit when he beats AA.
Hex are you from Wigan?
Two facts for you: Herbie Hide is a member of MENSA Hide and Bruno both won world heavyweight titles but never won the British belt....
Well early 90s was when he should have won it but he went for one of those shitty intercontinental belts instead. When Williams was champ he kept...
Wasn't good enough bruv :lol:
Hide was never British champion
I hate to nitpick but Hide was never British champ
Dunno
:lol: :lol:
Laing was ridiculously talented but jones had his number. It's crazy that the rematch went EXACTLY the same way, Laing having a massive points...
Froch ko 2
:lol: :lol: :lol:
So if the tests were negative then...like...you know?
Good shout, it would be a rout
If you want to talk about a genuinely contentious calzaghe decision then bring up the Reid fight. He came alot closer to doing the job than bernard
No chance, Hopkins barely won shit after round 3
Close fight. Calzaghe sneaks it in a fight Toney says he won. Except it would actually be close, unlike Bernards false claims.
I used to hate Chisora but I've warmed to him recently. He doesn't stand a chance but at least he will give it a go, decent power and handspeed,...
Draw
Cleverly will knock the shit out of Andrade, cmon
Agree Ayala was more talented, because Valero was shit. I would have given Katsidis a very good chance of beating Valero also, I never got the...
Katsidis. Valero was shite.
In one years time, Cleverly will fuck Chad up. I have no doubt whatsoever. And then DeGale will beat Cleverly.
Separate names with a comma.