I like watching Darchynian and Donaire
I don't doubt that mate, it's the way things work round here unfortunately. Maidana will go from "monster" to "bum" in the space of one fight.
Roy actually called Tyson out after Tarver I: "Tyson then I'm done" (retired) And before anyone tries to be clever with "Tyson then I'm done"...
True :lol:, I thought that too when I first saw him "You like dags?" :lol:
Jones makes Tyson quit, after about 6 rounds
Ain't gonna happen mate! Khan will smash him, and I'm going to enjoy watching the buffet of crow afterwards :crafty:
:rolleyes:
I can't speak for anyone else but I picked Hopkins in that one. I never rated Pavlik that highly, and it annoyed me Joe didn't go for the fight as...
Apparently there will be another Magnificent 7 type card in december. Btw Gavin won in 5 I believe
x2
I would agree except for the fact I don't. I've never been high on Dawson. Besides, they'd both be keeping the belts warm until Chunky time
I actually think Hops is fighting to his opponents levels if he's a big favourite, such as his last two fights, I believe he has more left than it...
I'd go for Mora too, he'd win a horrible fight. I'd like to see Alvarez fight Kell Brook.
I can see Hopkins beating Pascal too.
Give it a year or so, and I would back Cleverly 100% to beat Dawson
Yea I get what you mean mate, I would personally prefer the traditional 8 classes myself too, and one champ.
I agree, but he's a very decent gatekeeper, adds more depth to increasingly strong divisions. His style makes for exciting fights too, whether he...
I'm a big Manny fan but I agree, I really do not want to see this fight. It's a disgrace.
I get your point, but thats the way it is now, plus its better to sell to the casual fan if you have a champ of one division going head to head...
Also the guys at 160 could move up soon too, and theres fellas like Pavlik hanging around. Some real good match ups to be made
I hope it happens, DeGale will fuck him up. By the way, never thought I'd ever say this, but big credit to Frank Warren for putting on the...
OK
Yep, Bute as well. Theres going to be some big fights in the future. If they can both stay unbeaten and win titles, Ward Vs DeGale has all the...
...is going to be shit hot in the coming years. Pascal, Dawson, Cloud, Cleverly, the Super Six fellas moving up, I haven't seen Bellew fight yet...
DeGale is fucking awesome, as I said before. Early stoppage maybe but there was only going to be one winner. Can't wait till he's on the world...
That was sick. Cheers for posting.
Because I haven't done the prediction league in a while as I have been switching jobs and stuff
Right, so he can't win either way? :rolleyes: Fuck it, he'll win AND make a statement, he gets dismissed WAY too easily on this place.
James DeGale is going to have a magnificent boxing career. Blud.
It's a suprise :lol: Na, seriously, I have been uber-busy lately, the free time I get at the moment is few and far between. New job, new place,...
Separate names with a comma.