What a surprise..."Khan will never take that fight!!!" "Khanz runnin from Maidana wat a pussy lolz".. Khan signs... "It's only because of...
I actually agree with you on the Khan thing, he is better. I'm a big fan. You have to remember he is a work in progress, I like the fact he is...
James DeGale, you bitches
This is true, but it was a freak punch which caused it. Lewis would never have replicated it IMO. Also, whilst cuts are a big significant part of...
Whilst I'm of the opinion Lewis would have won regardless of the cut eventually, it doesn't take away from the fact it was a freak occurance and...
The announcer messed up the reading of the scores. If it's a majority decision then always announce the drawn scorecard first. It ruins the...
The British judge gave it to Molitor, Irish. It was a majority decision, which reflected the closeness of the fight, but Molitor definitely won.
I was never a massive Hatton fan but respected him for taking on the best challenges around, he is actually underrated these days after the...
Limmond was fighting two weights up from his normal weight division, Morales pulled a Floyd
Jones wiiiiiiiiiiiide decision, possibly a shutout or 119-109. I respect what 90's Foreman did but it was a fluke occurance, in truth he wasn't...
Klitschko mid rounds
You underestimate Carls mean side and toughness. People say Froch is made for Abraham when it's actually the other way round. This will be...
Froch will beat Abraham, and I have always said so
You love it
Heckuva fight this was, I've always liked Burns, glad to see him do well.
Such as?
Alexander is so fucking awesome he gets schooled by Khans leftovers. Yet Khan is trash? GTFOH Of course Mayweather and Pacquiao would beat him,...
LOL what a tool. If you ain't racist Floyd, don't say racist shit. It's quite simple.
Weren't you the guy complaining about "racism and ignorance" in soccer?
Khan would fucking demolish Ortiz, he made that boy quit on his fucking stool after two rounds as an amateur. Shit thread.
Valero was shite, probably the most overrated fighter in recent years, thank fuck that hype train is no longer on the tracks. Freitas fucks that...
B-but..he's....he's a MONSTER!! :rolleyes:
That's pretty cool, Karl. It's weird, when Nathan started out he didn't get many KO's, didn't look anything like a puncher, but he seems to...
x2. Had to switch off halfway through, jeez that guy is a cock.
Pacquiao-Hatton. Ricky was hurt but he was just taking a breather. I thought Lewis-McCall 1 was an early stoppage.
He sure doesn't. Sheikh Mansour, Manchester City owner, shits on him from a great height. Roman Abramovic, Chelscum owner, can take a big...
Irish did you read the Boxing Monthly article about how the Klitschkos are ruining German boxing by putting on entertainment shows before their...
Lethwei > Muay Thai However, yes it is in a bad state in America. It is thriving elsewhere, it's a world sport you have to remember. This has...
I met Evander when he was on Soccer AM, I was annoyed he didn't have a go on Road to Wembley, but he's a nice guy, top bloke.
Separate names with a comma.