I was with you on that one mate, and also, where the Froch have you been man?
You're right man, we have locked horns alot recently :lol: We need something we both agree on, a peace offering, how about... [IMG] :bears:
I disagree.
Ian Darke is better
It would have been interesting to see how Lewis dealt with a southpaw. Sanders would be dangerous for the first couple rounds but yea Lennox all...
Whilst the Yanks lose or need gift decisions against the "bums" these guys are beating handily.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny shit
Yep, I like to brag about being one of the few who was picking Pacquiao to win this, and getting into a big argument with MWS on secondsout about...
That's pretty cool
You actually caught me out there ya cheeky bastardo
Never seen it personally, as Salaco said there are conflicting reports about whether it was a robbery or not, I just found it funny that one of...
Pacquiao. Marc Johnson lost to a scouser
JMM had a loss, his debut I believe
That's a great example, Morales rehabilitates his career with the biggest win of his life against Pacquiao and then proceeds to lose to Raheem in...
Me too, how dare a young man go out and try and make something of his life
:rolleyes:
Willie Limmond? :lol: Fucking hell I haven't heard that name since...nevermind
Fantastic
Calzaghe won the Hopkins fight fairly comfortably imo. He lost the first 3, plus a knockdown, but pretty much took over from there on. I saw...
Calzaghe works him over, always thought so
This fight proves how underrated Froch is on here. Carl is always derided on this forum as a guy who doesn't have the first idea how to box, bla...
This is the most important point. The Iron Curtain definitely played a huge part in Americas dominance of the heavyweight crown. Obviously they...
Khan might go easy on him a little, Khan KO 2
Tell me about it mate :lol: See the thing is, yea it's easy to say "Oh he's just so fast that's what beats guys alone", Alexander is also a...
Errr what are you talking about? I said Froch solved the Taylor puzzle, I agree he lost the Dirrell fight.
I'd say his skills are underrated in a way, seeing as how he's pretty much disparaged in here on a daily basis.
The one thing you could say Taylor had over Hopkins was handspeed. That means that four out of Hopkins five losses were down to the fact he was...
Agreed, except I have to say, if Roy had managed to pull off the miracle and dethrone Lennox legitimately and without controversy, Mr Robinson...
I don't? The guy was beaten twice by Jermain Taylor, that shouldn't happen to master boxers (no matter what age). Every time he faced a guy with...
I haven't made a prediction or statement THAT bad yet to be fair. However, you run that risk when you have a favourite fighter or have some...
Separate names with a comma.