Before he went X amount of years fighting the likes of Echols and Allen. Whoop de doo.
Yes, considerably too.
It would be nice if Pascal won, then maybe Froch might just get some fucking long overdue respect off a few people on here
Hopkins
Underrated. His 168 reign is no worse than Hopkins at 160. Naseem Hamed
Rhodes-Moore was a fantastic fight. I think it won domestic fight of the year over here, but yea overseas didn't get any attention whatsoever,...
Yup.
Mauricio Martinez Vs Lester Fuentes. A WBO World title fight between a Panamanian and an El Salvadorian on an Anthony fucking Fartnell card...
Vitali and Lennox
Was kidding man, but still, I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility a guy as talented as Jones could give Louis hell. Especially if a...
Yea, what's your point?...
Yea I never got the Margarito hype to be honest, I always thought a Mosley-type beatdown was on its way sooner or later, to be fair I didn't...
He was great for his time and is without doubt one of the finest heavyweight champions to ever step between the ropes but he is far from...
Dawson will probably win, though Pascal is a live underdog. Which means Dawson will become the next hideously overrated P4P'er
As great as it would undoubtedly be to see Floyd dribbling all over himself on the canvas in 3D, I couldn't give that much of a fuck as long as I...
:laugh11::laughing:
I don't think he beat Wright either, but it was a close fight, which in itself is very impressive at that stage in his career. As was the win over...
Chad fought on the Calzaghe-Lacy undercard, didn't he?
The guys at the top are in their early to mid-20's and improving. It's the best division in boxing right now.
Yea yea, I hear this "Leap amateurism" shite all the time now, bla bla. Fact is, Alexander was the next big thing, and now because he's not all...
And no way is Alexander 2nd in the division, for what exactly?
Agreed, it was a great uppercut to get the stoppage but it disguised the fact Urango was in the fight at the time, which he wasn't against the...
I don't have anything against Alexander, I actually think he's decent. The thing which annoyed me was the hype, fucking hell, it was ridiculous....
Alexander threw 400 more punches and still got outlanded :lol:, says it all really
Because Alexander is ridiculously overrated, and Kotelnik is criminally underrated, as is Khan's win over him.
Ummm no, it was nothing alike. Khan pretty much won a shut out against Kotelnik, no controversy whatsoever. Boring it may have been, but it was a...
You'd be right. Alexander is hype.
:laughing:
LOL The almighty, all-conquering, man of steel who can leap buildings in a single bound Alexander needs help from hometown judges to beat...
LOL Maidana ain't doing shit, probably the most overrated fighter I've seen on these forums
Separate names with a comma.