Agreed. That was a great fight, one of my favourites.
That was pretty cool, Tyson is a funny dude. Also, how the fuck did those guys not know Russia was in Europe? That was dumb as shit.
:laughing: :laughing:
Yea Martinez would be too much for him at this stage, but I was impressed, he's fun to watch and has a bit of an attitude in there which is always...
So what? He'll still have to beat the winner (the better one) to unify
All these guys beatin' each other! Ain't none of 'em beaten Ricardo Lopez...
Lopez. Marquez got a loss.
That's the way I see it, as bad as Rahman may be, he earnt his title legitimately against one of the best ever, and the lineal champion. Fluke or...
We'll see. However I disagree.
I like Bradley, he's done things the hard way and deserves respect, but I don't see him beating Amir. Alexander is clearly the bigger threat of...
:bears: Well said Toonado
I don't want the Marquez fight either, pointless fight. However Khan will smash Ortiz...again.
Ortiz won't touch him, that video is the closest he'll ever come to landing something on Amir.
Yawn. Boxing is thriving in Europe so it's dying. OK yea sure.
Khan beat Ortiz down in the am's, pretty one sided. Nice to see there's no animosity though.
Khan would smash him. I don't want to see this fight either.
Haha, this is so true. Lewis was awesome, he had that natural arrogance which he could always back up. He wasn't the best smacktalker by any means...
Irish, well played mate, well played :lol:
Brixton > Brooklyn :stir:
Maidana is shit
What is?
:popcorn:
:lol:
It's old news now but apparently the DeGale and Mayweather sparring session never happened because Floyd felt James was too big for him, so Floyd...
I don't agree
Khan would smash him
I'm here man
Froch will win this
hoo vinz
To be fair if that happens everyone will forget how shit this year has been
Separate names with a comma.