Kauki bruh waz bin appnin? where u been man?
I feel bad now man :lol:, give me Zarate in this one
Steve_Dave is here! good to have you here bro!
Sky Sports
What he said
It's all good my Scottish brethren, just chilling and enjoying this lovely weather we're having, how about yourself?
I'm good man, just browsing FightBeat, what you been up to?!
Tunney does not beat Shavers
Hey cdogg what's happening man?
Brown was quite tall for his height
That's what I meant :lol:
Hamed had the tools but he never read the manual
Agreed
People compare Vitali Klitschko to the Terminator, who was of course played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, who also played the part of Maj Alan "Dutch"...
Boxes like a waiter
Nice sig whiskey you bastard :lol:
Jones proved he could cope just fine with the shoulder roll defence, Mayweather never proved he could tackle someone as unorthadox as Roy. I've...
You posted too late in 2nd round bro, the German card was already underway
It was an interesting round three, which caused some major changes in the title race. We now have yet another table topper this week, looks like...
They were. He was also a pretty decent favourite in the rematch too. LOL @ Lewis ducking Tyson, he'd been calling Mike out for practically a...
Tyson gets off with the Douglas fight way to easily. People forgive Tyson for getting BEAT UP by a guy he was meant to handle with ease, but when...
Johnny Nelson-Bernard Hopkins
:nono:
No it won't. Tarver isn't a big name over here.
Calzaghe definitely hit harder early in his career, hand trouble forced him to take the pepperoni off his shots, but he had a dig early on
Alright Lennox, sorry to hear about the HBO thing, you'll find something else I'm sure
Otis any news on a title shot mate? Hope you can do it man
Yea but there's no full house bonus
It was up there, otherwise I wouldn't have put it on here. :lol: It's like the Sonny Boy Jaro fight from the last league which was there until...
It's for the prediction league. But to answer your question Shake, no I think it got called off.
Separate names with a comma.