Ward UD Thompson KO 4 Romero KO 6
Yea that Smyth fella beat him, he also lost to Urkal
Wasn't one of the things going round on the SecondsOut forum that Tyson rogered Frank Warren? :lol:
Apart from the main event, not too many fights to choose from this round, but as you guys have been waiting a while I wanted to get Round Three...
First off, my sincerest apologies to everyone participating in the league for the lack of update. As I mentioned in the stickied thread, I've had...
Actually that isn't the case, ISP issues and being unexpectedly busy has hampered me getting these scores out. Apologies to all, the standings and...
Couldn't have put it better :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
MeetTheFeebles is the guy with all the references mate: Anyway, forgetting Calzaghe, Hopkins has been shamelessly avoiding Dawson too
Not in this case, the fight was already agreed to, and Calzaghe had agreed to tackle Hopkins in the States. It was Hopkins who bailed out.
It's fairly well known that Hopkins bailed out of a fight with Calzaghe during his supposed prime years
:lol: :bears:
Floyd is more fundamentally sound, but as Muzse and Salaco also just pointed out, Roy made his own rules, and during his prime years no one could...
Yep, agreed 100%. As Salaco points out too, many people have tried to imitate Roys style, none have come close to replicating his results.
I was wondering about that part too
:lol:
As great as Mayweather undoubtedly is, Jones was a phenomenon
Yea me and MWS fell out big time over that one back in the day :lol:
Yea that's right I remember that, wasn't it against that fella Julio? 2 round demolition, and Julio had gone the distance with Tapia just recently...
I'll have it done by tomorrow, I have to sort out the last few predictions on here because they might have been too late.
True it's like a comicbook superhero collective or Enid Blyton novel series :lol:
That was my favourite time for sure on boxing forums, especially as Lewis won. Tito-Hopkins was good but I didn't have a real interest in either...
Not true. But Hopkins wins this match up pretty comfortably imo
Calzaghe is clearly the GREATEST 168-pounder that ever fought in that division, with Roy being the BEST. Also, his reign is no worse than Hopkins'...
Jones destroys the Super Sixers. To answer Ramonzas question, I think Joe could have given Roy a much tougher fight than people think in Roys...
Conteh might be the most underrated British Champion there was
I agree, and it shouldn't be held against them as a sole reason for their success. It's like saying, "well Ali would be useless if he was slow"....
Size is an attribute, just like speed, power etc
Well it's such a big fight now, the demand is far too high to stage it in a place like the M.E.N. which is only 23,000. Unless you mean hold it at...
Foreman UD Cunningham UD Karmazin SD
Separate names with a comma.