In Germany? Both Klits can draw huge numbers over there. 50/50 seems the fairest way to me.
I used to be somewhat of a fan of Haye, for a little bit when he was at cruiserweight. And his desire to seek out guys like the Klitschko seemed...
British light-heavyweight battle. England Vs Wales, Liverpool Vs Newbridge, two underachievers you could say. I think this could be a cracker....
Well one of the things I find interesting, is say that a big name fighter is accused of ducking someone or something like that, and it gets all...
Yea I'm not a member, but it's funny to read the arguements between fighters, especially when it's two guys who could never possibly fight...
Are you on twitter Neil? It's fun to read but I don't see the point in joining purely because it seems like facebook with the status updates and...
I'm not a member of twitter myself but some of the back and forth is great. Khans handbags with Malignaggi was funny, as were his digs at Froch....
I'm one of those annoying people who doesn't like to rank heavyweights in p4p lists, purely because it is a rather unique division. It's hard to...
Well I'm not well versed in Rugby League, but from my understanding Mundine reached a pretty high level. Perhaps some of the Aussies could help me...
Agreed. Good list otherwise though. Only qualm really is having Dawson that high, Martinez or Williams are more deserving of that 3rd place,...
I only have interest in this because of the prediction league. I wish Cotto well but I can't see him winning.
Well I think Khan has the potential to beat some very big names in the sport, current superstars, without mentioning any names. So we're probably...
Well said. Prime example is Pele Reid, built like a brick shithouse, fast as hell and power in both hands. Dude was so athletic he used to do the...
Hey man, I admitted fairly quickly it was agenda-driven :lol: :lol: But fair enough, I don't agree to be honest with you with the athleticism...
Thanks guys, my agenda is over, as you were :kidcool:
I agree with you. So are we all agreed then that being athletically talented with fast hands is no guarantee of success, and that reaching the...
Would you guys say that to be successful, it is essential to put thought into what you're doing?
I don't believe this, do you? :popcorn:
Yea, that and a PS3
Amir Khan
I hope Reed is right in a way, because I don't want one guy to run away with the tournament, but I just can't see it
Mex firstly, you're wrong. Secondly, where the fuck have you been man?!
It's all good man, I'm a hard guy to piss off....although you came close, and yea you got me going with this one :lol: :lol: We'll see what...
Yea like the others are doing
Yea maybe he should go and drag Mr Maidana into the ring on crutches to show he's serious :dunno:
Yea ok fella, you do that :dunno: No trance here, just seeing things the way they are. The main man is injured, so Khan has a stay busy fight...
What? Maidana is INJURED. Just because the fight can't happen tomorrow doesn't mean it can't happen later on. Also, the comparison doesn't...
YAWN. They asked him "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT MAIDANA?" Khan replied "YES I WANT TO FIGHT MAIDANA" It wasn't a sneaky little ploy to make...
Of course you'd say that. The fact is it was published in a BOXING publication, not a newspaper, where they interviewed both Malignaggi and...
Wrong. He called out Maidana directly, Maidana is injured. Not his fault. What's wrong with a stay busy fight in the meantime? He said he...
Separate names with a comma.