Bowe had great talent, but wasn't as dedicated to his craft as Lennox was. So yea, in terms of achievement he might be overrated, but by pure size...
Can't see it myself, mate. The Klits would have beat the crap out of 90's Foreman. Lewis and Bowe would have been the real threats imo. Tyson...
All the best Otis, you're a credit to the site and we all hope you can achieve a world title
Feebs, your nickname should have been "The Toonado"
:laughing: That could mean you were the Geordie Mike Tyson....or the Geordie Pele Reid :lol:. I won't ask!
Feebs when you used to fight did you enter the ring to "Fog on the Tyne"? That would be awesome.
It is indeed. Whatever happened to 7-7-2 and Spud?
Yea mate, I think I correctly predicted a draw in the Secondsout league early on which gave me a big lead and then just held onto it for the...
You also get this... [IMG] :lol:
No. Wouldn't have been much point as it would have just been a "guess the round Klitschko stops the Pole" competition. Round 2 is Foreman-Cotto
I suppose it's because he has an interesting story being Israel's first world champion and that he's training to be a rabbi. Also, unlike Dmitri...
The win over Minter was on a cut as well. It's sad he went on so long and didn't just get out with the nice little earner against Vargas. As Irish...
Lewis beat Mavrovic up
No. Haye as a heavyweight isn't all that. He'll get caught with something sooner or later.
Haye wouldn't go near Tua with a bargepole
Monte Barrett is poo
Oh God yea, he was awful. Even the name sounds like a bum. It's just impossible to picture a world class fighter with that name. He actually had...
Apparently Graham used to do a number on Eubank every time they sparred, would the same happen in a real fight?
Who wins this one?
If you count the WBO as "legitimate" there have been some shockers, Damon Reed and Will McIntyre for example off the top of my head
Hard to say, Forrest has the size and reach advantages but it's hard to just ignore their amateur meeting, it was such a sublime performance from...
That's a good one. It was weird and I don't think Lewis was in any trouble, but I guess you could call it a knockdown. I remember Mills Lane...
Nice fight
Draw
I haven't seen the Jeffries footage yet, but cdogg is right, boxing has changed ALOT. Alot of those guys would be out of their depth against a...
If you go by whole careers, then Floyd, if you only go by their fights at 147, then it's Manny
Manny
Lewis is a top 5 all-time heavyweight for me, and quite easily slots into the legendary bracket.
Cheating is unjustifiable in my opinion.
Floyd, definitely. Mayweather is one of the strongest guys in the sport p4p. Manny is clearly smaller and can't push guys around in the same manner.
Separate names with a comma.