Yep. Lewis is in the top bracket for me.
I have Pac in this one too. Close but comfortable UD.
In modern times without the race-tinted glasses on, that fight wouldn't be considered a shock at all. However, with the Jack London-led racial...
I haven't seen too much of Jeffries to be honest, other than the Johnson fight when he was obviously past his best. I've read alot on him though...
Yep, Corbett was an important cog in the development of the sport, but it's gone on way further than what he was doing at the time. It's like...
Sorry man, but from all the footage I've seen of Corbett, it left me with the impression Tyson would knock the utter shit out of him. He's pretty...
Tyson wins by 2nd round decapitation
What happened to his brother? Hussein Hussein?
Hussein was a good fighter, he used to bash up our commonwealth title contenders something fierce back in the day. Good fighter who underachieved
I think Tyson deserves credit for his '88 win, it wasn't a prime Holmes, but considering how long Holmes went on for since that loss, taking on...
As long as she looks at least 39 I'll be happy :lol:
Don't ruin my dream of the perfect woman :lol: Either way, 40's a good age :lol:
First thing I've read of it matey, unless you meant Shake and bake? If Haye takes this fight instead of a Klitschko brother he's a big talking...
Augustus is a badass, I remember him coming to the UK and fucking up Jon Thaxton, one of the best exhibitions I've ever seen
The Klitschko's would not struggle with Galento in the slightest. If people are going to downgrade Arreola as an opponent for Vitali due to his...
The Pascal fight wasn't all that close, it was a hard fight, but Froch was a pretty comfortable winner in that one
Chewa sounds more appropriate :lol:
Exactly, it's a horrible style which means he's always playing catch up. I don't get it either, he's deceptively fast when he actually goes for...
But then you're making the assumption he couldn't stand up to it, which is something I would never do in a mythical match up unless I have seen...
Yea but what suggests that the big monster Klitschkos CAN'T fight? They're no Valuev. Plus they don't have an 0 to protect. Obviously the...
Lots of people say that, Amir said that about losing to Malignaggi. It means nothing, Abraham is decent and tough but riculously overrated. I'm...
I still think Froch beats Abraham
:bears: Well said Kauks. The divisions were just as God-awful as each other. At least Joe stayed unbeaten during his time there... :crafty:
I agree with this. Guys like the Klitschkos get shat on for being big guys, but you don't see other people dealt the same criticism for being fast...
Maybe not Thailand, we saw what happened the last time a Euro got into a fight over there, in the TAAA section :lol:
Burkina Faso
Kauki bro, if you don't mind me asking, I just have a few questions I've been meaning to pose to you. Obviously you believe Pacquiao is on PEDs,...
You really think so Reed? Can't see it myself, saying that, it would make things very interesting, as Ward looks likely to run away with it at...
It's one and a half
Separate names with a comma.