Anyone remember this absolute classic thread from the secondsout days? I think it was Xplosive who started it originally. So who is class clown,...
Didn't know you were a fan of Buchanan cdogg
Feebs is right, you can question Amirs chin but not his heart. Don't see what he has to do with this topic though
Pacquiao close UD
Well, I'd actually prefer Millwall. A) Because they're shit and it would be nice to have a guaranteed 6 points next season, and B) because Danny...
:laughing: He does have a spazzy smile, no doubt :lol:
Irish you're on form man :laughing:
Abraham is made for Calzaghe. Ward is the only one with a real shot, Dirrell possibly
Johnny fucking Nelson John Ruiz Henry Akinwande Keith Holmes Ricky Hatton Michael Gomez Ian Napa David Haye Cory Spinks Chris Byrd...
Yea good point, he is unproven thus far. I do worry though that he doesn't have what it takes to get the best out of DeGale, same as I worry about...
Actually that's a good point, Reid is the perfect response to Huts claim that all you need is athleticism and speed to go far in todays game, dude...
Well I was always more impressed by Vitali, as he first came to my attention with the win over Hide, who as hut can tell you, I'm a fan of :lol:....
adam what do you think of O'Donnell as a trainer?
I thought he looked great up until that last one, when yea he did look pretty shite. Isn't that one of the theories as to why he did what he did?...
Katsidis strikes me as a hurtful puncher, not a one punch killer chiller put his body in the fridger type. Still hard enough to take a fair few...
Maybe not in the conventional sense, but they are both very good at controlling distance, something I feel Joe would have a hard time making up....
Groves has that amateur win over DeGale, fair play to him, but he ain't all that. Sutherland was the bigger threat to DeGale (RIP). Groves will...
Good post, couldn't agree more. :bears:
It was a bad KO, it couldn't look any worse than it already is. The fact is, Khan has improved and gone on to bigger and better things, whilst...
The Klitschko's are not Abe Simon or Primo Carnera, dude. They are far better. I don't get how Lewis can land HUGE swings on Vitali without...
Muzse, Prescott has done precisely JACK SHIT since that win over Khan, he's lost twice and is off the radar. Yes he has that win over Amir, good...
No I just don't think Prescott is relevant right now, other than the win over Khan. If Breidis had gone on to win a world title or something like...
:lol: To be fair, Reids chin was so bad it made Hide look like an immovable object. The guy looked the part and had great athleticism (:lol:),...
Klitschko's too big, Louis was awesome but I can't see him winning here
:laughing: :bears: Honourable mentions to Erroll Christie and Pele Reid :lol:
Lewis Jones Jr Pacquiao Floyd Tyson Sweet Pea Morales Hopkins Hearns Hamed Honourable mentions to Carl Thompson, MAB, Toney and Danny...
That's a bit specific :lol:
Covered this already
Khan has bigger fish to fry than Prescott
The new London buses are nice
Separate names with a comma.