James DeGale will beat anyone in that tournament in the next few years. You heard it here first.
Not really since Prescott got dominated by Mitchell. So you're saying Katsidis would be a disgrace (despite beating Mitchell), yet Prescott...
Yep, Khan is more than aware of the demand for him to fight Maidana, and said straight up when asked that he wants to fight him.
As I said Muzse, it's been three days, it's typical that alot of names are gonna be banded about around this time, some which we like, some we...
I think Audley had/has terrible stamina issues. Maybe he doesn't have the heart for a scrap as well, but he seems to only fight for 15 seconds a...
I think Roy could have been the best EVER, and alot of people say he was just athleticism and nothing else, on account of how he performed once...
Agree on athleticism being a talent
The Klitschko KO didn't seem to really land either. Hide was scared of the super heavyweights, which Tommy Morrison wasn't.
As a fight fan I'd rather see Khan-Maidana for sure, and I still think that will happen. However, from a business perspective, Khan-Katsidis...
Riddick was always going to get to him eventually I agree, but Herbie made enough of an impression for Bowe to call him the hardest puncher he...
Let it out man, let it out. We'll see what happens, this is all speculation at this point, he probably won't fight again till after Ramadan...
I don't disagree that Morrison could take him out. It's just the way people dismiss Hide so easily which irks me. They've both been sparked early...
:laughing: Maybe! Just read Herbie's autobiography "Nothing But Trouble", it's actually pretty good, very funny, probably because you can...
Well he was good enough to wipe the floor with the guy who sparked Tommy in one round, one fight earlier
Well other than Ottke, who at 168 did Joe not fight?
:laughing:
Top man! :kidcool: :lol::lol:
One more of those Hex and I'll start posting Hopkins-Tito and Pacquiao-Cotto videos :lol:
Well the same could be said of Hopkins reign at 160. However I do agree he didn't really do much to help my arguement, guess I'm just going by...
Well I'm half-Irish...but being half-Burmese also, it cancels the paleness out :lol:
I don't get how people can write off Hide's chances so easily?
I don't think he needs to at all, he can just outbox him and beat him up. He could catch Maidana with something he doesn't see and take him out,...
:lol::lol::lol:
I don't think he would have remained unbeaten either. However he would have garnered alot more respect if he had chased the big fights earlier ala...
I don't deny your first sentence, but Khan DOES have skill, you don't give a guy like Kindelan a good fight on athleticism alone, regardless of...
C'mon now. I can understand you not liking his style, fair enough, but he has skills. You're making him sound like an athletic Eric Crumble.
How is he not more skilled? C'mon Hut.
Yea there was a photo of him I remember when he lost to that Spanish fella (can't recall his name right now), and the difference in height and...
Didn't know that, read alot about his fights though in the boxing history books I went through growing up, sounded like one hell of a fighter.
Glad to see Brown mentioned
Separate names with a comma.