Great post.
I believe Hide was intimidated by the super heavyweights, like Bowe and Klitschko, the sheer size of those guys made him fight scared. Against...
Khan late stoppage
I'd rather Maidana, hopefully that comes off. Can't see how he's going to fit it in before Ramadan though
Ward would have the best chance but I think Calzaghe wins it
Please no. How many more times is he gonna embarass himself? Didn't Roy say he was retiring whatever the result vs B-Hop?
He's still Li'l Dice in that pic
Don't ruin my thread you cunts!! :lol: Anyway, it's a shame this never came off, I think the two fights would have been pretty good
:laughing: @ ranking Maidana over Khan
Hopkins has him beat. Again.
Haha just found the original part in the discussion section: In the autobiography 'My Take' Barlow partly blames his fall as a solo artist on...
:lol: :lol: Gotta love Wikipedia vandalism, I remember reading that Kenny Miller was able to communicate with walruses, and that Gary Barlow...
:crafty: :lol: I wouldn't worry about it bro, 19 points isn't really a huge lead to claw back. Next round is...
Agreed
Pleeease. You don't push a seasoned Cuban superstar like Kindelan to the wire in your mid-teens without being able to box, no matter how...
Also fought in six weight divisions, legend
I would rather see Khan-Maidana. I also agree that Khan clearly wants to face MM, but is being held back
This fight was scheduled for Hong Kong on a UK Vs USA card, with Bruno-Mercer as the chief support, with it being Herbies first defence of the...
I don't disagree, however he did show glimpses of more versatility at times, there were a few nice left uppercuts from odd angles at various...
If my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle. End of the day you beat what's in front of you and his jab looked great.
It's close but I still would say Pac's opp is better within that timeframe
DeGale has ridiculously good raw potential to work with. He will be a real force if his talent can be harnessed properly. I'm not really sold on...
Despite his unbeaten record, Calzaghe should have had a much better career than he did
x2
I like Katsidis, but Khan will smash him
I don't think Khan is a one punch KO artist, not in the slightest, but he's not feather-fisted either. He's a sharp puncher.
I don't see it personally
It is a laughable statement by Mr Shake right now, it won't be in a few years though
Regarding Roy, I think he was indeed far ahead of the competition at 175, saying that I do think Calzaghe could have given him a test (I don't...
Who would you say fits the criteria mikE?
Separate names with a comma.