I see your point Reed, but in Jones case at 175, there was really NO ONE about at the time to challenge him, save perhaps Dariusz but I thought...
I hear this a fair amount about fighters who were too good for the fighters around them in their era. What are some examples of fighters who were...
Nope. Couldn't you have said the same about Manny when he was sparked out by Torrecampo? Or nearly knocked out by a jab from Hussein?
I can understand people harking back to those fights against Limond and Gomez, however if Khan comes through Maidana unscathed will people STILL...
It's a dangerous fight because of Maidanas power but I'm not really sold on Marcos. The fight against Bradley/Alexander will be Amir's Tszyu...
The current Khan? I personally don't think so, but I can't really say anything until Khan proves it against the top dogs. So right now yea I don't...
That's irrelevant. He caught Khan cold early and took him out. Could happen to anybody and it doesn't mean anything if he never beats another name...
The Diaz wins were probably the best of his career
C'mon dude, anyone can lose if they're caught cold. I rate Wlad highly despite losing to the likes of Puritty in his career. Anyone can have a bad...
Hatton looked great against Paulie for sure, but Malignaggi was pulled out, not stopped. There isn't much in it, they both beat him up, but Khan...
I think Khan is more talented than Hatton for sure, and will eventually prove to be better, but yea you can't really say he would be too much for...
Vazquez-Marquez IV is the only one which stands out in that week, it will probably be the Vitali fight next
Point taken, as I said before any suggestions for improvement with the scoring system is welcome, what would you suggest for the UD situation?...
Haha, I think that's how I managed to keep pace with the rest last time out, bro :lol:
Because Hatton hasn't won a fight at 140 since November 2008, against a guy Khan just beat in more convincing fashion
Whilst that is a genuine pick em, the rest of the fights aren't really upto it, Chagaev-Meehan? Naa
I was thinking that, but there didn't seem to be many other fights to make up the other two slots, had another look though and there's some decent...
Which is utterly ridiculous, and it's a shame because I'm a fan of their rankings usually.
Yo dude, I don't think you posted your prediction in the thread, maybe you posted it someone else. The league prediction threads will usually be...
:lol: Khan is at worst, 3rd in the division. I don't see the problem with having Bradley and Alexander ahead of him, but how the hell do those...
No
Well it was an interesting first round of the new tournament, and a similar scoring to the first round of the last one. Not much of a points...
Khan beats both of them, although Alexander is the bigger threat
King Khan
Will tally this all in a bit, bare with me
Khan beat up Ortiz as an amateur and will do the same again
Khan shall whoop Maidana. Enough of this bullshit about him ducking him, he said on live tv he wants him next. Khan vs the winner of...
Once Amir settled down he looked great. That left jab was sickening. He got caught a few times early but I think it was due to a lack of respect...
Williams has retired, he say he would do so whatever the result of tonights fight beforehand
Thanks everyone. Any predictions after this post will not count.
Separate names with a comma.