Mex you missed the first round of the prediction league bro, dissapointed :nono:
War Khan
Mitchell got hammered to defeat...
Khan would beat Prescott just as impressively, if not more, than Mitchell in a rematch. That was Prescott's McCall-Lewis 1 moment, could happen to...
Katsidis maybe, Maidana hell no
Yea the Witter fight could really have gone either way, Khan barely lost a round.
I'd pick Katsidis over Maidana as well. If Hatton does decide to come back and has anything left, a fight with the Aussie would be a good little scrap
Kotelnik is a decent fighter, and Amir deserves alot of credit for that win, which he never gets
Yep.
Khan is alot more talented than Mitchell, no doubt
Word. This was Mitchell's acid test, and he eroded
:lol: :lol:
Yea I think he was sloppy defensively because of Hortons lack of pop, he should be using these fights to work on these things, pretty frustrating...
Paulie's gonna get fucking sparked. Amir is the man. I think Ortiz will get a stoppage midway through
Haha, yea the sparring bit was awesome :lol:, I'm definitely more of a fan after this, top bloke too. Feebs what did you make of DeGale?
It looked like man against boy in there. Gavin looked pretty good, slightly early stoppage but he was bashing him up anyway. DeGale is very...
I'll hold my hands up, I called that totally wrong, Katsidis is a bad ass, all respect to him. :bears: However, it's always fun to hear the...
My opinion of a fighter is seperate to the person. McClellan was a piece of shit, but a helluva fighter. Floyd is a bit of a twat but one of the...
Harry Simon is another one. I think he would have beaten Vargas back in the day
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,,583541,00.html
Yea I agree, but they won't change the rule, too stubborn. Remember how long it took them to agree to three judges for British title fights...
Kirkland Laing
Paulie's gettin sparked
By the way don't forget to post your predictions in the prediction league gentlemen, top of the page!
It's always fun to watch Paulie get a beatdown, gwaan Amir!
Na I'm still here... :lol:
Pacquiao
Word. When I first read about that it made me feel sick, fuckin scumbag.
He fucked with labrador puppies too
Yup, a nasty piece of work indeed.
Separate names with a comma.