Is McCall still fighting? Can't be bothered to check, that dude has one of the best chins I've ever seen
Khan KO 6 Mitchell UD Ortiz KO 7
He was a bit of a cunt but he hit very hard
I do if there's no highlights, but the records aren't hard to find :lol:
We're poor, we can't afford cameras round here :lol:
:bangh: :lol: :lol:
Cheers bruvva
FightBeat Prediction League II. Round one! OK folks, here we go! Let's see if Salaco can make a successful defence of his crown. Before I list...
140
Khan would smash him
The amateur game has moved away from the pro game alot. Anyway mikE, sign up for the prediction league
Congrats Otis mate, good on ya
Burma
Judging by some of the comments on this thread, I think many will be surprised just how easy this turns out being for Mitchell, it's in the bag.
:lol::lol:
He should retire and start his own brand of cereal Sugar Shane Muesli... :doh:
You gonna rise above mid-table this time sonny jim? :crafty: :lol:
God I'm....man.......What?......yea....yea....Salaco....I'm comin' for you!...
adamiw and TKO, nice one lads, let's show these Yanks how it's done! :lol:
Sweet as mate, appreciate it! Just to let you guys know, I'm thinking of changing it from 5 fights per round to 3, but keeping the 50 point...
I'm surprised no one's suggested "The Drugs Don't Work" by The Verve yet...
Who's up for it?
I don't think so
W12
Ruiz-Ibeabuchi era Tua vs Lewis 1 era McCall. Who vinz diz vun?
Mate, it actually was! I remember the interview :lol: :lol:
Wlad!
Loftus Road
The Red Rat one? "Oh nooooooooooooooooo" :laughing: Funniest entrance ever
Raheem was the only real option out there, other than Floyd. No other American Africans in the picture
Separate names with a comma.