Pac still has the beating of Floyd imo, but I don't say that with confidence. Floyd is an immense fighter.
I found the midlands to be quite racist towards me when I went up there. Everywhere else has been fine.
Shanes son should disown him, what a cuntttt
:lol: Thanks bro, now that you mention it, I can see what you mean!
Yea I reckon Cristiano earns more than Beckham now
The only guy who was ever viable really (other than Floyd) was Raheem
:laughing: :laughing:
You know your shit, good call
:bangh::bangh::bangh:
Please happen, for fucks sake, just fucking happen
Give them time my friend, give them time. For they know not what they can achieve at this present moment in time.
shit
Yea good point, alot of these guys haven't hit their peak yet or had defining fights
Have to disagree with Pacquiao, he was always great after beating Barrera, Morales etc, but I don't think people foresaw just how great he was...
Hide would have battered everyone in there, including the Geordie, had he not got cut. Wasn't really impressed with any of the others.
:lol: Was gonna say the same
:lol: cheers I do think though, that without any technique, it's going to be pretty hard to get KOs
Good power + Nothing else = Knocked out repeatedly + Brain Damage + Revoked Licence
Maybe so, sub-par to me (in regards to the other attributes) suggests below average but not awful in these aspects, in which case speed might be...
A shot you don't see coming will still hurt you
I posted a similar thread a while back rating natural attributes, and speed was by far the unanimous winner there...
Handspeed
Speed, no question. It's the most valuable asset in boxing.
:lol: yea man, out of all the sounds I expected to hear at that moment, that would probably have been last
That had me in stitches, damn
:lol:
Floyd is sneaky with the elbows, forearms, turning the back etc so yea can see that one
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Except he doesn't
Rendall Munroe looks like Roy Jones with downs syndrome
Separate names with a comma.