Same. Unless I had to go to work or something.
Floyd will have more longevity than Jones for sure, his athletic talent has diminished since he left 130, but he still has an elite boxing brain.
Jin was better
Sanders is better than Michael fucking Bentt, come on people
Is Freddie Roach grooming his fighters to go out and get punched in the face repeatedly? No. I have a feeling that if Ruiz was to coach a guy...
I'd agree if Byrd was a hard hitting southpaw, but he had so little power he really wouldn't have been a threat. Would have been cool to see how...
Has Calzaghe said anything about Frochs loss yet? :lol:
Aren't they half-brothers or something?
It's a great question, I think achievements have to be put into context, as to what is actually possibly to do at the time. So in theory yes there...
Froch will beat Abraham
I do have a funny feeling he will make a pretty decent trainer though, not sure why
:lol:
:laughing: :bears:
:lol::lol::lol:
Cool. Everything else on you :lol:
If it's in Amsterdam I'm there :lol:
Lowering your head to avoid an incoming punch or random object
lol
Good for everyone
:laughing: Damn, shoulda seen that one coming :doh:
:lol: As long as you bring beers and wear T-shirts with "Amir Khan p4p #1" emblazoned on the front, then fine :lol:
It's on free over here, so I will watch it on television
As most people will say, up to 135 his opposition could not be questioned, I also give credit for taking the DLH fight at 154 (whether you believe...
I love Floyd as a fighter, the guy is a genius. If he wasn't such a colossal tit outside of the squared circle he would probably be one of my...
Holdsworth used to take part in a boxing prediction league a fair while ago (Howitzer Boxing League) which I also participated in, he didn't do...
:laughing::laughing: Damn, Holdsworth = awesome, I haven't watched Eurosport in a looong time so forgot about him. The guy just seems to rip...
I've had it before it tastes nasty. Saying that I like the taste of Lemsip as it is normally, maybe I'm weird.
But still, honey in tea? Rank
Brother Nazim is awesome
x2
Separate names with a comma.