Did he put honey in his tea? I hate when people do that, it's rank
Darke is AWESOME, best English-speaking commentator in the world by a mile
I have to say it was rather surreal having Peter Schmeichel do the interviews :lol:
You know Kauki, I guess the only thing I'm really trying to say is, that I wish Calzaghe had Frochs self-confidence when he himself was active....
Does he really though? The guy has put it on the line from the get-go and deserves nothing but respect in my eyes. He's ducked no one. Saying...
I have to admit it will annoy me that Calzaghe will be ripping the shit out of Froch in the coming few weeks/months over this. Joe is obviously...
By the way people know I'm probably the biggest Khan fan on this site, maybe the only one, but Amir was out of order to say that stuff tonight
I still got a lotta love for Froch man, and props to Xplosive for sticking to his guns with the prediction too. I have to say, Kessler should...
Another thing, the only entertaining part of Joe Calzaghes mind-numbingly boring autobiography is when he describes Carl threatening to knock the...
Feebs have you calculated this yet? It's quite strange/eerie reading how many had Valero in their lists
Smith had a decent KO win over Laing though
What do you rate Frochs chances against Benn, Watson and Collins?
Would have been hilarious. Nelsons only chance would have been if Tyson slipped on the piss which would have been dripping out of Nelsons shorts...
Remember when Nelson called out Tyson? :laughing:
No worries matey, and yea that fight is always a refreshing re-watchability to it :lol: Crazy fight to take after only 10 bouts, lol, what were...
You might have confused his record with Nelsons mate, who has 12 losses
He did indeed, Eubanks eye was fucked in both but he put forth a great effort both times
Um. I'm not a Haye fan in the slightest bro, I want the Klitschkos to smash his face in :lol: I'm just paying respect to a dude who is...
Just been looking back at some of his fights today, was he ever in a boring fight? May have been limited talent wise but fuck me that boy had...
who wins?
I hope Carl Fross winsh, he ish strong pershon, very good pershon, he is amashing.................bye
Congrats Stinger, good luck to Chris for the future, unless he fights Cleverley of course, gotta root for the Brit :lol:
Jessica Biels
I believe it's on Primetime dude, same as the Dirrell fight. If you watch on a feed however it should be UK-based and pretty decent
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rTa2wlgAerM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param...
Away win for Froch, KO 11. Kessler should win though.
:popcorn:
x2. Amen to that, fuck Valero.
:lol::lol:
Because it is not possible to prove
Separate names with a comma.