Easy to say now it can't be proven. Valero was shit.
No, Khan would have smashed him, always said so, unfortunately he will never have the chance to prove it against that piece of shit
Yea Hattons "I'm down to earth, one of the people" schtick became tired a very long time ago, also doesn't sound quite as humble when you...
:lol: :lol:
You mean if your fighter was fighting one of these guys right?
Valero was hype, the annoying thing is he wasn't exposed before he went nuts
I never really rated the guy that highly, very crude, I would have picked the current Marquez to beat him comfortably.
Agree with what? The guy admitted killing his wife and wasn't prepared to accept the punishment for doing so, and took the easy way out.
Agreed, cowards way out
Froch will put Kessler down like a B&Q carpet tile in a recently renovated semi-detatched Nottingham household
:lol::lol::lol:
It's a tragic situation, and very shocking. I feel sorry for the kids who were caught up in this whole thing, horrible thing to happen for them....
:laughing:
My favourite was Alexander, ALL his fights were exciting, plus I saw the 2nd fight live at Crystal Palace with Ojay Abrahams, like a lower level...
Martinez was awesome, glad he's getting recognition now
Jesus H Christ, sick motherfucker
Oh shittt that brings back funny memories :laughing: :laughing:
He has been around for a while guys, he's fought in the UK a few times, I'm surprised you haven't seen him before Mex
Alas, it was never meant to be, like Bowe-Lewis. People will be debating it for years in Mythical Matchups :lol: To be fair, I thought Pacquiao...
Uvavu
I remember the verbal rucks me and MWS used to have on a daily basis back on SecondsOut :lol:, those were the days indeed!
We'll see
Do you still think Andrade would have beaten Calzaghe, Double L?
Ahhh no :doh: :laughing:
:lol:
Those are shocking odds, McDermott clearly won the first fight. That dude is unlucky, he won both fights with Williams too imo.
Williams started real well in the first fight and then faded badly from what I recall, and it was blamed on an illness, and then in the rematch...
That's Richard, by the way, not Paul :lol:
Aye, I remember his fights with Williams a while back, bloody hell that seems ages ago now
Separate names with a comma.