I'm picking Froch to pull off the upset but I agree with you, if he tries to outbox Kessler he will get battered, hopefully it's just the typical...
Haye certainly hits hard, and I don't think he is exceptionally fast but he is fast enough to catch you with punches you don't expect to sneak...
Froch is the most unintentionally funny fighter in the sport today
Afrikaners
I don't think he posts here
Messed up, hope they catch the cunts who did this
Agreed, excellent fight.
:laughing:
:lol:
What a pussy
Clinton Woods
Exactly, there are no soundbites from Floyd which you look back on and think "that shit was funny", none.
When guys like Ali, Hamed, Toney etc talked shit, it was funny because most of the time it was original and genuinely humorous. When Floyd does...
Thanks for the info brother, I don't mind paying a bit more up front for an animal so interesting, is it the same basic set up, vivarium-wise, as...
That was badass, no excuses now David
You could have been clever there and said "Haye-tred" :kidcool:
Nice, was looking at getting a lizard, friend of mine has a bearded dragon which is pretty cool, but still not sure on what to get. Yea got a...
Yea mate not bad thanks, grown pretty big now, got bitten once on the finger in a feeding incident but since then it's been all good! Do you...
Berto isn't great, but he's decent and certainly not a bum. Good fighter.
Fair play, to be honest I think there's many heavyweights who could beat him, for example Tua, he needs to stay well away from that fella
To be fair, I don't know of any fellow Brit on this forum who is picking Haye to beat either Klitschko, apart from that barneyboy fella, it's...
Brother Nazim is a cool cat. Mayweather can't trash talk for shit but he is annoying and apparently annoyance sells so fair play to him.
And Harrison deserved a shot at the European title without ever winning the British or Commonwealth title? And losing to Rogan? Winning some...
Yea whilst Amir was fighting for world titles in a quater of the time
Harrison better than Khan? I've heard it all now, hate reaches new levels
Audley couldn't even sell out Brentford leisure centre, and now he's gonna sell out Wembley? Get real
Haye needs to fight a Klitschko next, fuck Audley
That's the annoying thing with Audley, the guy actually does have talent and all the tools but he just doesn't have the mentality
All commentators are gonna be relatively biased though mate, in terms of creating excitement though, he has the knack.
I was just about to post something on this, I can't stand Harrison and was so pleased that he was getting beat into retirement, and wanted Sprott...
Separate names with a comma.