Ian Darke is quality though, great commentator
Good call, I had a feeling Pac was gonna pull off the upset in that one but I never thought it would be that one-sided, Barrera was easily top 3-5...
Jones-Toney, Hopkins-Tito on a much lesser scale, Emmanuel Augustus beating up Jon Thaxton is one of the most impressive exhibitions of boxing...
A faceless Vitali dies from loss of blood
He's already beat up Maidanas daddy
I'd be surprised if Bradley lost. Maidana is overrated as hell.
It's hard to say because their careers aren't over yet, but I would have Vitali somewhere around 15th to 20th right now. I think Wlad is more...
Fair enough, I guess I'll have to agree to disagree, they might not be pretty imo but they are damn efficient, not fluid but they get the job...
The thing is though, what can Klitschko do about it without creating a time machine?
Amir and Haroon
Well after their respective fights we'll see what happens, it will be a big seller that's for sure. One thing I do know is that Mr Bradley...
I never even mentioned Khan. I like Bradley, he's a good fighter and is #1 in the division. Let's not change the subject, ta.
Bradley is indeed a very good fighter and well worthy of his current position in the sport, he will lose soon though
You know what, you're right, I was watching the Hide-Klitschko fight again the other day and Hide showed in the first three minutes the right plan...
Basically, Bill Gates can't spell
Good for Bradley
Vitali would clearly have done alot better against Holmes than Cooney
No it shouldn't
The Heavyweight division is a bit like the Scottish Premier League at the moment, but that is hardly the fault of the brothers Klit.
Alan Shearer
Floyd wins a UD but is given trouble early. Will be kinda scrappy for the first 6 or so rounds, alot of tying up
Williams should win, and if Martinez beats Pavlik it will definitely happen
Because Pavlik was rated highly at the time and considered by many to be the guy to beat Calzaghe. Plus was the betting favourite in the Hopkins...
George Groves the best young fighter in the country? Fucking hell :lol: :lol:
I have absolutely no biases whatsoever
No worries dude, btw, I don't like rating heavyweights p4p hence no Wlad or Vitali. Not that I don't rate them as fighters, which I do.
1. Manny Pacquiao 2. Floyd Mayweather 3. Bernard Hopkins 4. Shane Mosley 5. J M Marquez 6. Paul Williams 7. Kelly Pavlik 8. Tim Bradley 9....
:lol: I was trying to find it, I went back loads of pages and then I saw it was right there at the top :doh: Will get that to ya matey
He doesn't beat either in my opinion. He would have had a punchers chance against younger Wlad, but I see no way he gets past the jab with the...
Absolutely, it does make you wonder. It's too kind to even call him a "shell" of himself anymore, he just doesn't throw anything. I think as you...
Separate names with a comma.