Yea prime Jones would always beat B-Hop. It was sad seeing someone who used to be so good reduced to that shite.
Getting off the deck to beat Adamek was a good win, fair play, but barely beating Grandpa Johnson and getting two boring decisions over a shot...
Yep, I don't see the hype with Chad either, I was much more impressed by Ward.
COULD joneS dO it, iM caught bEtween gOiNg with my hEart, which Says jonEs by uNanimous Decision, My hEad hAs to go with hopkinS. as much as i...
I have a feeling Roy is gonna pull out a Hill-Tiozzo II type performance.
Yea Castillo barely scraped by Ngoudjo before the Hatton fight. And MTF, I also agree Calzaghe would give Hopkins hell, any version of Hopkins,...
Aye mate, good Froch-Kessler preview
...and he can't dance! :lol: Froch is so deluded, but hilarious
Agreed
Whilst this is true, it also isn't
It's too bad Amir couldn't get his hands on Maidana first, he would have torn him apart. There's no point in making that fight now if Alexander's...
Jake whats up man, hows it going? By the way I hope Roy knocks the shit out of Hopkins, and I have a feeling he will win this as well
You're right, there's no such thing as a legitimate injury
Yep, he's already beaten a better fighter than Thompson, in Mormeck, since that loss
But it's whether you believe that Calzaghe took over because Hopkins just tired, or whether you put it down to Calzaghes ability to adjust
Thompson may have been 40 but he was a former world champion with wins over Eubank, who had proven toughness as shown in his fight with Rothmann...
Also, in no way was Hopkins reign at 160 any better than Joes reign at 168.
I disagree, I think he was definitely on Hopkins level. I don't think he could have beaten prime Jones but I do believe he could have pushed Roy...
Herol Graham
I agree with your assessment of his character, but not of his fighting abilities. However, perhaps he didn't do quite enough to be considered...
Yep this is always conveniently ignored by people. Although he could have done alot more to get the Jones fight.
SecondsOut was the best forum ever, no doubt about it. RIP.
Lewis all day
Lewis-Tyson without a doubt, shit was crazy in here
You're wrong about Khan too :stir:
:lol:
Well I was born in '84, so maybe times have changed, but I haven't noticed a racist element to any dislike of a particular fighter in recent years...
Na don't buy that at all, sorry. David Haye is hardly an "uncle Tom" but he is huge over here, undeservedly so when you consider he hasn't fought...
I think alot of the issues with Lewis, is that the "casual fan", used to the explosiveness of Tyson etc, found Lewis' style "boring" and couldn't...
That's quite a blanket statement, I was a fan of both, moreso Lewis actually.
Separate names with a comma.