Correct yea, in most other sports except rugby and football/soccer we have a British team
Regarding the first point, Joe is also British even if he's Welsh, I personally don't think there's as much bad blood between the English towards...
Plus he used to enter the ring to Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, the cunt
Thank God someone else brought this up, it's a fucking pathetic name
Because he is a wasted talent. A special fighter who just snuck into greatness level based on his reign at 168, but he could have done a whole lot...
Roy Jones annoys me now, because he is without doubt the most naturally gifted fighter I've ever seen and could have been the very best but he...
Yea Hatton owned Floyd in the pre-fight conferences, especially in England, but it didn't mean shit in the fight. Floyd does need some new...
Reading the article, it sounds like Calzaghe really doesn't like Lennox Lewis, I always thought there was some animosity there.
It was decent knockdown, legit and all, but it's not like Froch was out on his feet or anything. He also shipped punches from Pascal without...
Yep, Froch isn't the type to get sparked like Taylor with one punch. If you're going to stop Carl it would be via accumulation, which Abraham...
Dirrell-Froch was 50/50. No fighter definitively won that fight, I wouldn't have had a problem with either fighter getting the decision or a draw...
You're right in that Froch SHOULDN'T beat Kessler. However Kessler seems to be a guy who finds a way to lose, where as Froch is the guy who finds...
:lol::lol::lol:
Nope. Froch will tough it out. It will be closer than Dirrell-Abraham due to styles but Froch will get the win.
You'll be disappointed
Congrats Stinger
He wasn't faking last night, but fuck it he still won anyway
Dirrell - Froch was very close and could have gone either way, I thought Dirrell might have nicked it but to be honest it was his own fault, he...
Maybe that's why he threw so many punches
I'm going bed, I'll deal with the typical kneejerk "Maidana beats Khan because we all hate Khan and Maidana just won by KO and I'll conveniently...
If Maidana wants the fight he should get on twitter :lol:
Yea after Paulie he will do
Khan will smash Maidana
I never really rated Abraham, I said all along it would be Dirrell by UD and it fucking would have been if it wasn't for that smurf cunt.
No way he was faking it, not a chance. Dude was out of it.
He was fucked. He thought he lost.
He sounded fucked in the interview, he wasn't faking.
Dirrell was not faking, come on man
Dirrell UD, have said it all along
Jones was clearly the best fighter at the beginning of the decade, Mosley had the best shout to the crown, never really rated Tito that highly and...
Separate names with a comma.