Agreed 1 billion percent. There is so much natural ability there which can be honed it's crazy
You say that but everyone knows the amateurs are completely different to the pros, you hear that banded about everywhere these days, because it's...
His chin is better than people think, inexperience and shoddy defence via poor schooling contributed alot to the "weak chin" notion, especially in...
To be honest that level of opponent is pretty much expected by Warren fighters at this stage of their careers when they are 6-0, Gavins opponents...
Amateurs = different game completely Biggs and Donovan beat Lennox Lewis in the ams, got wiped out in the pros. Augie Sanchez beat Floyd as an...
No he wouldn't
Truth. Darke is one of the best ever, anywhere, Smith tries so hard to be diet Darke and just fails. RIP Carpenter though
But Kelley was competitive, Hamed/Robinson would probably be a better example, he talked mad shit prior to that one
Yep, Vitali moreso but agreed
I can see it
Well Gomez put Khan down with one shot, Kotelnik hits harder and landed a couple similar shots on Khan and he took them fine. People seem to be...
I'm sure you're not alone in thinking that, and many would agree with you, but I always thought Hatton would have done well against any version of...
Tszyu is by far a better fighter than Hatton, but I just have the feeling Ricky always wins that one, Kostya would never be truly comfortable...
I would venture that Kotelnik hits harder than Gomez and Limmond
Technically it's a duopoly
Hasn't been down since the Prescott loss
He was young and got caught cold, it happens, doesn't mean he isn't talented
Rustico Torrecampo
Khan will definitely dominate the light-welterweights
Brook is better than Mitchell imo
DeGale is much better than Groves
To be honest he's more underrated, compared to the other fighters mentioned he hardly generates any kind of media hype
Definitely, the most talented of the bunch
Khan will smash him, and it will be a joy to watch
I'm a Manny fan but yea Shane is the closest thing to the "true" Welterweight champion
Rio and Anton
Tua would get beat up by either Klitschko bro, he would beat Haye though
Tua has lost 3
Cool pics mate
Yep, it's just one of those you'll always remember
Separate names with a comma.