You're right, but looking back on it in hindsight, considering what Pacquiao has achieved since, plus the fact that Morales never won another...
He hasn't really been pushed yet, I don't like the guy one bit but he's a fuckin boxing genius no doubt
For me it's Morales-Barrera 1, just slightly ahead of Morales-Pacquiao 1
@126
The Klitschkos probably, shouts to the Marquez bros, Galaxy twins and the McKenzie brothers
Typists unite
Didn't Enzo Calzaghe say that Maccaranelli would have beaten Haye if he didn't get knocked out? Or something to that effect. Edit: Just found...
:lol: :lol: :lol: genius
Don't hold back mate :lol:
"Malignaggi" and "classic" do not belong in the same sentence, unless the sentence is "Paulie Malignaggi is the classic example of a cunt"
You know you're lying
Hut you know Khan is awesome, let go of the hate man, just let gooooo
Agreed, outside Barrera-Morales 1, for modern fights this was fantastic. Electric atmosphere, great fight, pre-fight needle, it had it all. The...
Whilst I agree that Hamed went over the top with the religious stuff before the Barrera fight in the introductions and everything, Lampley was...
Khan will be knocking the fuck out of many people now hes learning how to channel his speed, talent needs to be harnessed. Khan is a dangerous dude
It would be hilarious if by some freak of nature this actually happens :lol: But yea these kinds of clowns piss me off too lol
Anyone remember this? lol <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
You guys have used all the shit puns you fucking shitheads
Oh and Z yea I've been thinking about mixing the point scoring system up a bit from last time so it's a bit more fresh so yea if you have any...
Sal and Z, I'm on it like a tramp on chips lads, was a good little competition we had last time. Am a bit busy for the next 2 weeks but after that...
Salaco is champ
Can Manny avoid those straight rights to keep a consistent workrate up against Floyd? Thats the key, I think he can avoid/take those right hands...
Just because I can't be bothered to do these fights in MM, I think he beats Jones and McKinney in his prime, has a punchers chance against Morales...
Mannys most obvious weakness is his susceptibility to the straight right.
Yep, I don't usually pay attention to this stuff, but it's got to a point now where people are just doing anything to rip down Pacs achievements....
Well said man, I only see one Pacman in boxing today, no one else comes close. People are buying into these unsubstantiated rumours like women...
:lol:
Yea how dare he actually get better, it can't be down to him just working on his game, has to be drugs...yada yada yada
Yup The guy is just that good, get over it
My opinion of him is that he was a great talent who never developed into a great fighter. If he had been taught to box conventionally from the...
Separate names with a comma.