I have more respect for Hatton than Clottey, at least he gave it a go and tried to win
Pac is just a beast. Can't see the big head thing some of you are on about, but fuck he is a machine.
Nearly 8 years now since he last fought and he's gone into relative obscurity (other than the car crash/prison sentence obviously) since then. No...
His head doesn't look bigger, weirdos
Ian Darke is the best
LOL this is true! When I was at MSG though they bring you beers whenever you want them, to your seat, fucking budweiser though so you just end...
Yea true about the Loft, very compact and the crowd is right on top of you. However Old Wembley was very open and the atmosphere for that fight...
In some cases it works, McGuigan-Pedroza was held at the home of legends and Bruno - McCall was at Wembley, both great atmospheres
He'll knock him out
Khan will fucking smash him. War Amir.
Harrison must be pissed :lol:
Pac-Hatton deserves a mention for sure
I never really thought much of Urango, but it was an impressive stoppage for sure. 140 is a great division right now.
Haha, yea I have no idea why he came in so heavy against Vitali, it was bound to fail. The best shape I ever saw Danny in was against Kali Meehan...
That fight was incredible to watch, I'm still as amazed seeing it now as I was back then. I've always been a fan of Williams, especially after...
:mj: :lol:
Williams - Potter Behind on the cards, knocked down, arm dislocated out of its socket for 2 and a bit rounds, and then... <object...
:lol:
No I'm just saying with your list, the rest I can all conceivably see. Roy was clearly fighter of the 90s and so on, but for 2000s I think Manny...
I'd have Manny over Floyd for the 2000s
One thing I've always wondered about Prizefighter is this, say fighter A scores a knockdown in the first round, and then fighter B wins the next 2...
That's what I was thinking, he just sits there with this silly grin on his little fat face :lol:
Hamed fucks him up
Why does it keep stopping
I don't like Dunne-Cordoba because it fucked me over in the prediction league :lol:
Yea that was fucked up.
I would say a win over Holyfield is a much better win than a DEBATABLE decision over Tua, regardless of "injury".
Yea I can't see any way Wlad stops Bowe getting to him eventually. Vitali would have been a better main event, although I imagine that MM has been...
Yea pretty cringeworthy at the end
I saw him in Richmond the week before he died, nice fella
Separate names with a comma.