Dermot Morgan was great. RIP
"Real Deal" and "Bad Intentions" are great
:laughing: no doubt
Just something light-hearted here as there's a bit of a lull right now in regards to upcoming big fights. What are the best, and worst, boxers...
How does this unfold?
I can see him beating Katsidis, but it will be very very tough. What did you make of Cleverley, Stinger?
That's how I see it, he can't be accused of ducking anyone, he really does believe he's as good as he thinks he is and is prepared to prove it....
What does living in England have to do with anything
It's certainly not out of the question that Bowe beats Holmes, Larry would be favourite but not by much.
I think you'll find that officially, Salaco holds that honour :nono:
BTW Calig is cool, he doesn't come across as racist to me
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Lewis' chin was not as bad as people make out. The altitude clearly had an effect in the first Rahman fight, plus he was overweight, he looked...
:lol::lol::lol:
Cleverley looked sharp, good finish
Guisseppe Lauri? :lol: :lol: true that dude was funny
It's usually the Italians who come into shitty europop. But the Prodigy, not bad.
That KO of Fry, the olympic flop, was funny when the ref fell over. Cleverley needs to sort out his entrance music, fucking hell that was...
Thats ................ what ........................ we .............................
:lol: He's a decent fighter though good luck to him
James De Gale just won
Yea I know. It was still a big upset though.
I remember I was wearing a red jumper when that happened. Such a shock, nobody saw that result happening, although my dad said he did, but I don't...
I was wondering about that too, just randomly got up and knocked the shit out of her, or maybe it was a really delayed reaction
The way I see it, Kessler is superior in terms of ability, but he is the epitome of a front-runner, Froch isn't that good, but he is gutsy and...
Mex, who would you say is faster out of Ward and Dirrell?
Carl the demented farmer Froch will beat Kessler, I don't know how, he shouldn't, but he just seems too stupid to lose.
Good shout. Sharmba Mitchell-Terron Millett
What about Williams-Potter?
Separate names with a comma.