The clinching is out of control
Floyd was never a big holder and it's disappointing to see the guy resort to it as much as he has recently
Stream being destroyed by johnny come latelys
Bayless has always been a great ref but I'm disappointed to see him not admonishing Mayweather for holding
Better from both but clear Mayweather round
Mayweather is going to have a hard time being this mobile for 12
Fuck Vasquez ... That was the most negative shit imaginable
:atu:
Paulie just referred to Vasquez's style as "the boxing version of the Catenaccio defense":giggle:
This guy makes ishe smith seem like Saad
:bears:
Maybe one day they'll come back when the money clubs eat themselves
Lol, of course it isn't
Good god
Mancini was a good fighter and always seems like a swell bloke
Feeling that deep, meaningful connection to your club
Warrior!
Real played like a team with no unity and no desire
Man for such a gigantic stadium filled with people for a derby, the atmosphere at the Bernabeu seems like pure shite
Gerreth bail
Lol no but I expected a sort of English accent for it but he sounds like he's from Ohio or something:giggle:
I'm watching the Madrid Derby with Spanish commentary and it's funny because whenever they say Bale's name, it's pronounced in a letter perfect...
One of my most hated tactics... The corner flag time waster
Sounds like a plan! Thanks
God Liverpool have had all of the ball but just cannot finish today
:giggle:
Schalke has to be one of the biggest underachieving clubs in history... Huge support and they never win anything ever
Exactly! It's like a threat! I remember when I first was getting hooked on football and trying learn all the history and watch everything I...
Ah! So close!
Separate names with a comma.