I love it... It's so German :l2:
Yeah I've seen some of their 70s matches... I like their crest, colors and they have good support and a hard to spell name
Nice idea by sterling, poor strike
Liverpool have all the ball but just can't get any results in the box
I think Gladbach is my favorite German side, all respect to Dortmund
:lol:
Steelers looked fucking incredible last night :blackcloud:
[IMG]
I think the worst thing is their pension plan, especially as it has become indisputably obvious that this game maims people and takes years off...
Gloss is boss in the marketing game... Italian football is iconic and villainous on so many levels, I think it's bad for the sport for it to...
I find it amusing that the man under the microscope gets to pick who will investigate him
Because there's very little to challenge it because of who is putting up the TV cash... Has nothing to do with it being any more or less...
It was only 8 years ago they won the WC... Any little kid then is a teenager now, I think it remains to be seen
I don't think that matters at all, frankly Winning is enough for the vast majority of people
Civic facilities, a lot of them... furthermore, they are shared in a lot of places... Lazio/Roma... Milan/Inter, etc.
exactly and it's still the sport of Italy, still played all over the place... The things that really hammered Serie A were the big scandal and the...
Yeah, amazing group of players ... Feel sorry for Van Basten, career over in his prime
I think it's just a lull, personally... happens sometimes... There's no way we've heard the last of Serie A
Serie A will rise again, I have no doubt
The AC Milan club with Baresi & co at the back and the big three Dutchmen played some exquisite football... Ruud Gullitt was an animal
Flip Wilson
Rydell's just a better person than you scumbags
exactly
What was your scorecard for that bout, Dick?
Listen, if you scored that fight for Maidana or you scored it a draw, you shouldn't be allowed to watch boxing anymore because you are a fucking...
:laughing:
believe it or not, yeah... From watching some matches on youtube... he did the "Football Italia" show
Goodell clearly deserves the heat he's getting for this
Separate names with a comma.