:lol:
Both of these bands suck asses in hell and you and Hut are deaf, daft cunts for liking them but I AGREE that gesture basically amounts to him...
What a wonderful person
:atu:
:giggle:
[IMG]
Anybody who thought Maidana came anywhere near winning that fight is a mental patient
No, Hatton stops at the back room but Pryor goes through the back room, out the door and into the alley to score some rock
fucking Ricky Hatton:laugh11:
Ali as well, surely
He's the only guy I've seen throw real 6 punch combinations with heat on them and succeed in doing so... most fast dudes would throw three hard...
Maidana has his moments just on sheer aggression and recklessness but I think Tszyu is too technically sound and hits too hard... he either...
He's got a long history of abusing women
my older brother and I were like "there's no way OJ killed anybody... he's being framed" ... he was so funny in the Naked Gun:bangh:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/09/queens-park-rangers-football-league-ffp It does seem a bit Draconian, to me... The TV money makes...
:l3:
I'm sure there were bales of laughter and joy among the welsh... They probably had a wales of a time
That little somersault of Sanchez must've pissed off the opposition :lol:
Or getting gunned down by cartels
Yeah it's crazy... And the Mexican league is a decent league, the football is solid, better than MLS IMO
Agree. Definitely admirable
Mexico hasn't even produced that many real stars, either Hugo Sanchez, Rafael Marquez were pretty great players (the latter was dirty as fuck,...
right? it's crazy... how can a country produce that many high quality professionals but such garbage average players???
Mexico has to be the biggest underachievers... Huge country where it's the most popular sport... they've accomplished fuck all with it, somehow
that's a bit of an underachieving national team, historically... not so much today but in decades past
Been a lot of good Welsh players and still are ... I hesitate to call such a small country "underachievers", still...
It's odd to me... I know Wales is a small place so they have a very limited talent pool to work with but there seem to have been a...
I'mma da black a Irish!
:atu: :hammert: He's going to let us have it when he sees this
"bunch of goals... pffft... where are the rugby tackles? where are the timewasting tactics? nobody's diving... this isnt football!" - Giuseppe...
Separate names with a comma.